• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baltimore at Texas, the Second Half & ESPN RIP

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
9 hits and 1 run is about par for this team right now. I thought Chen would pitch well but he didn't really and he didn't deserve to win with that performance. Offense has sucked

I agree this should have been something like a 4-2 game in our favor. RISP that are not scoring is just killing this team

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note... Holland is 4th in WAR in MLB tied with scherzer now!!

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are hopefully about to address our SP problems, but we really need a veteran bat to pick up this spotty offense...and I'm still not a Manny fan,and am not counting on him to be the answer...
Got about two weeks to see other teams fail so we may have other trade partners. Sure would like to see Cudyear here.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruz?

Nelson Cruz carries this team! Without him, we're fucked.....

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got about two weeks to see other teams fail so we may have other trade partners. Sure would like to see Cudyear here.
Heck, I'd even consider Soriano at this point...provided the Cubs eat a major chunk of his contract...

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We are hopefully about to address our SP problems, but we really need a veteran bat to pick up this spotty offense...and I'm still not a Manny fan,and am not counting on him to be the answer...

I like Garza if we get him but your right we need a bat in the worse way as this is getting very difficult to watch on a nightly basis

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Garza if we get him but your right we need a bat in the worse way as this is getting very difficult to watch on a nightly basis
I personally think Garza is a great pick up, provided we don't panic and give up the farm for him....he's probably a rental.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting pretty disenchanted with young Mr. Profar. Not the spark I'd thought he'd be. Wouldn't he be better served in AAA while we are in a stretch drive until we are not in a stretch drive (which could be soon).

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think about it, this is probably the first real slump profar has ever been in his life...

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting pretty disenchanted with young Mr. Profar. Not the spark I'd thought he'd be. Wouldn't he be better served in AAA while we are in a stretch drive until we are not in a stretch drive (which could be soon).
I was part of a discussion about this subject last week. With all the media blitz about him being the #1 prospect, expectations are that he should be a Trout, Harper, Machado, which is unfair. Then we bring him up and play him intermittently in 3 different positions (four if you count DH). We're doing him no favors, and his market value could be declining some as a result of all this. Until we have a home for him, I thought he should be sent to AAA to play full time at one position. Of course sending him down now may look really bad....

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think about it, this is probably the first real slump profar has ever been in his life...

He should be slumping at AAA, he shouldn't even be up here right now

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I see what you mean. Seems like he has not improved on his approch at the plate swinging at way too many pitches out of the strike zone, Your right he needs to be at RoundRock playing everyday.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was part of a discussion about this subject last week. With all the media blitz about him being the #1 prospect, expectations are that he should be a Trout, Harper, Machado, which is unfair. Then we bring him up and play him intermittently in 3 different positions (four if you count DH). We're doing him no favors, and his market value could be declining some as a result of all this. Until we have a home for him, I thought he should be sent to AAA to play full time at one position. Of course sending him down now may look really bad....
Don't care now. Not helping the team. With this offense we can ill afford to carry anyone. He will build up prestige in Round Rock. With the Garza trade effort we are definitely in win now mode.