• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BAKER FUCKING MAYFIELD

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the whiner about the flag plant.
3Vv2G6v.png

I don't think I'm going to be able to type slowly enough for you to get it, so you'll just have to trust me.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t read the entire thread, nor have I googled it, but why did the Kansas players and the kids standing there refuse to shake his hands in the first place???
Mayfield said something mean about Charlie Weis

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3Vv2G6v.png

I don't think I'm going to be able to type slowly enough for you to get it, so you'll just have to trust me.

I get it. You think people are bitching about y’all doing your thing after your win last year. Thing is, nobody besides mayfield said anything about it until y’all started whining about the flag plant. If you’re trying to use mayfield to make your point, you’re jumping the shark. I want my players using anything they can for motivation. Anyone would. But it’s not representative of the entire fan base and certainly nobody on here.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You consider the circumstances around his transfer and planting the flag an incident? Give me a fucking break. Should’ve never apologized for that but our soft ass snow flake society wants to get on some imaginary high horse. Wish he would’ve owned it. It was fucking awesome. Haters can fuck off and find some grown panties to wear.
Gotta make up your mind, are you a bad ass, a weak ass, or simply an internet tough guy? But lovely posts like this help explain why beating OU is always such fun. Thanks, Romeo. :yes:

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times has bsu beat OU?

I know the one bowl game, but you make it sound like it occurs every year, I didn’t realize they have played that often
I don't think that the AD at OU has any interest in doing a home & home, well, ever, so we'll take the win we have. You have to understand, that win was worth multiplied millions to BSU, they've been in the top 25 at some point every year since, and year after year, considered a top group of five program. As long as "best games ever" in CFB are discussed, BSU beating OU will always be in the top five. So I love seeing OU getting beat by anyone, and I get particular pleasure at watching their best players act like fools. Nothing personal, but it's fun to watch OU fans have a cow everytime the subject comes up.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times has bsu beat OU?

I know the one bowl game, but you make it sound like it occurs every year, I didn’t realize they have played that often
Little dudes gotta have something to crow about. That win is almost able to drive a car now.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that the AD at OU has any interest in doing a home & home, well, ever, so we'll take the win we have. You have to understand, that win was worth multiplied millions to BSU, they've been in the top 25 at some point every year since, and year after year, considered a top group of five program. As long as "best games ever" in CFB are discussed, BSU beating OU will always be in the top five. So I love seeing OU getting beat by anyone, and I get particular pleasure at watching their best players act like fools. Nothing personal, but it's fun to watch OU fans have a cow everytime the subject comes up.
...and we really don't pay them much attention since. Except for when they start crowing...
REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME....

...and to suggest that OU is in any way shape or form dodging a home and home with BSU? :dhd:

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little dudes gotta have something to crow about. That win is almost able to drive a car now.
Being insulted as a "little dude" is a huge compliment, my friend. We win more games and place more top players in the pros, year after year, with that mentality. The ones who ought to be ashamed are programs who have 10 times our budget, and more prima donna players than the Metropolitan Opera, and still can't get the job done.
Aren't you embarrassed that "little dudes" keep owning you? Take Kansas, they won't ever come close to OU, but now, thanks to Mr. Mayfield, every athletic team in Lawrence will post that picture on the team bulletin board. Your basketball team is toast for that game.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta make up your mind, are you a bad ass, a weak ass, or simply an internet tough guy? But lovely posts like this help explain why beating OU is always such fun. Thanks, Romeo. :yes:

Congrats on your one win that propelled you to a few years of pseudo-relevance. Keep holding on.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being insulted as a "little dude" is a huge compliment, my friend. We win more games and place more top players in the pros, year after year, with that mentality. The ones who ought to be ashamed are programs who have 10 times our budget, and more prima donna players than the Metropolitan Opera, and still can't get the job done.
Aren't you embarrassed that "little dudes" keep owning you? Take Kansas, they won't ever come close to OU, but now, thanks to Mr. Mayfield, every athletic team in Lawrence will post that picture on the team bulletin board. Your basketball team is toast for that game.
:ranger:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you read the stupid shit to type before you hit post?

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your one win that propelled you to a few years of pseudo-relevance. Keep holding on.
Says the guy who's only pseudo-relevance is internet insults on a minor sports site.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love it. The OU faithful are out in force. It's like waving meat in front of a dog.