• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Backing into the playoffs

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Use your brain for a second.....if you're a coach and your job is on the hotseat....would you remove your best receiver from the gameplan in the most important game of the season?

Seriously. Think critically about that.
There's a reason he was virtually non-defacto. If they weren't freezing him out of most of the game plan, then I defer to BD's take in that he simply gagged in his performance.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of he was covered by one of the best, if not the actual best, cover corners in the game confuses you?
A great receiver always has the advantage of a great CB. So fuck off grey pubes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great receiver always has the advantage of a great CB. So fuck off grey pubes.

Not if the QB is scared to throw towards the great CB.

No you're right....they purposely decided to not use him.

Matt Nagy said....fuck my job....I need to know if we should resign this guy or not.

God damn it.....that is the dumbest fucking theory of all time.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaire Alexander.

Or......or.....Jaire Alexander.
What are you sucking Alexander's dick or something? You make him out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Shit, no wonder BS thinks you're some dried out old fuck.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Pace....career on the line.....might get fired.....was more worried about the offseason and next year.

So he called down and said please don't use ARob.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you sucking Alexander's dick or something? You make him out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Shit, no wonder BS thinks you're some dried out old fuck.

At this moment in time he's probably the best corner in the game.

If you can intelligently argue that....please go right ahead. But look at the targets thrown his way this season....look at the results.

The guy is playing top notch football right now.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if the QB is scared to throw towards the great CB.

No you're right....they purposely decided to not use him.

Matt Nagy said....fuck my job....I need to know if we should resign this guy or not.

God damn it.....that is the dumbest fucking theory of all time.
Hey grey pubes, I didn't flat out say the Bears refused to throw to him. It just looked like he wasn't involved in many of the plays and it's already obvious that he's not in their plans for next season. In the meantime, enjoy jacking off to the picture of Alexander you have taped to your bedroom ceiling.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey grey pubes, I didn't flat out say the Bears refused to throw to him. It just looked like he wasn't involved in many of the plays and it's already obvious that he's not in their plans for next season. In the meantime, enjoy jacking off to the picture of Alexander you have taped to your bedroom ceiling.

Actually...you pretty much flat out said just that.

Either he didn't try or they didn't use him. Those were the ONLY two options. Not that a player on the other side simply played better.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually...you pretty much flat out said just that.

Either he didn't try or they didn't use him. Those were the ONLY two options. Not that a player on the other side simply played better.
Please point out where I flat out said that they refused to use him. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and enjoy your fantasy having Jaire's dick in your mouth or up your ass (probably both in your case).

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Otherwise, shut the fuck up and enjoy your fantasy having Jaire's dick in your mouth or up your ass (probably both in your case).

That's hot.

I'm sorry....you're right. The only two possibilities is either the Bears froze him out....because they needed to see how the offense looks without him....or he simply dogged it.

Those are legitimately the only two possibilities.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's hot.

I'm sorry....you're right. The only two possibilities is either the Bears froze him out....because they needed to see how the offense looks without him....or he simply dogged it.

Those are legitimately the only two possibilities.
I noticed you didn't shut the fuck up, but I also noticed you dodged my question as to directly pointing out where I said the Bears refused to play ARob. Big talk until you're pressed to back up your big talk.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed you didn't shut the fuck up

Did you honestly believe I would? You're even dumber than I originally believed.
but I also noticed you dodged my question as to directly pointing out where I said the Bears refused to play ARob.

I've already quoted the part where you said it. I need to do it again? You literally typed it like 20 minutes ago.....having memory issues? Might be time to consult a doctor.

Big talk until you're pressed to back up your big talk.

Hmm....let's see...
Not sure if if it was him just not breaking a lot of ass to get open or the Bears were testing to see how the O would look without any meaningful contributions from him.

There it is. You leave only two possibilities. FLAT OUT saying he either dogged or they decided not to use him.

Spin that for me, you silly bitch.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason he was virtually non-defacto. If they weren't freezing him out of most of the game plan, then I defer to BD's take in that he simply gagged in his performance.

Here's where you double down on your head in ass take.

This good enough ma'am? Or you need more?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still refuse to point out where I directly said the Bears refused to play ARob. And YOU accuse ME of spinning?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no chance he simply got outplayed. None. Because "great WRs always have the advantage over great CBs."

Yeah....in the history of football there's never been an instance of a great CB shutting down a great WR.

Cough: Charles Tillman/Megatron Cough.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's where you double down on your head in ass take.

This good enough ma'am? Or you need more?
What's wrong with perhaps him not playing well? THAT's impossible to conceive? Again, and for what must be the 4th or 5th time, point out where I said the Bears refused to include him in the game plan.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen such cowardly chicken shit posting on a message board.

Directly say something.....with it quoted....yet try to say you didn't say it.