• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Backing into the playoffs

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp. NO cant be extremely happy. It took them to OT to beat the lowly Bears earlier this year. That's a big confidence booster.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see a 2010 repeat when the 7-9 Seahawks upset the 11-5 Saints. If Chicago's defense steps up big time.

No chance.

Roquan is likely out. We may have lost Mooney as well.

This defense doesn’t have the heart. And it’s poorly coached.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp. NO cant be extremely happy. It took them to OT to beat the lowly Bears earlier this year. That's a big confidence booster.

Brees is back. And the Saints have been playing well. The game is Sunday which means they probably get Kamara back.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance.

Roquan is likely out. We may have lost Mooney as well.

This defense doesn’t have the heart. And it’s poorly coached.
Pagano is the worst coach on the sideline, and that is saying something, cuz Nagy is an endless supply of dick-sucking.

Haven't heard anything on Smith. Was kind of annoying that the dumb broadcaster never so much a breathed his name again after going out.

Pretty sure Mooney got hurt on his first pass attempt there on the sideline shove. Not certain, he seemingly landed off the field. Not sure about Soldier Field, but many in the league, that area is just cement.

Pretty impressive that he finished the game, and was productive.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pagano is the worst coach on the sideline, and that is saying something, cuz Nagy is an endless supply of dick-sucking.

Haven't heard anything on Smith. Was kind of annoying that the dumb broadcaster never so much a breathed his name again after going out.

Pretty sure Mooney got hurt on his first pass attempt there on the sideline shove. Not certain, he seemingly landed off the field. Not sure about Soldier Field, but many in the league, that area is just cement.

Pretty impressive that he finished the game, and was productive.

Yeah I thought he got hurt there too. He’s a tough little guy, that’s for sure.

Him and Kmet bring a lot of hope for the future. They play the game the way you want Chicago Bears to play. Kmet has to work on ball security though.

But I love both these kids. Mooney’s route running is tremendously impressive.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things...

1) Allen Robinson may have played his last game here. His performance yesterday, (or lack thereof) will surely settle in at the forefront of thought regarding his contract situation. That was embarrassing.

2) David Montgomery is a fucking machine. That hyper-extension looked bad and he barely missed a play. Hyper-extensions fucking hurt, and generally there is little to no muscle support around the knee after one. Very ballsy performance yesterday.

3) Again, Chuck Pagano is utter dogshit. Dude seemingly gets a lifetime pass for whatever reasons, but he is the worst fucking D coordinator we've had since Tucker. So much fucking talent on that D and he finds countless ways to be mediocre.

4) Speaking of mediocre. I'm about sick of Eddie Jackson. Lotta bark and little bite.

5) Nagy is GONE. There is no fucking way he's coming back. That wasted turnover opportunity early, REEKED of Nagy. I swear to fuck, if I ever see the Bears line up in shotgun formation on 3rd or 4th and short again, I will shoot my fucking TV. That shit is the epitome of Nagy's retardedness. I hate it, and I hate that-that exact scene has played out at least once in I swear, every fucking game this year. So many TDs left on the board from that godforsaken play.

6) The fear with which the Bears inevitably end up always playing with against the Packers is palpable and embarrassing. This is no rivalry at all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the plus side GB is a one man team. They will always lose to playoff teams.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Allen Robinson may have played his last game here. His performance yesterday, (or lack thereof) will surely settle in at the forefront of thought regarding his contract situation. That was embarrassing.

He was lined up opposite one of the best cover corners in the game. Maybe the best. A lot of QBs are gonna make the decision to not throw towards Jaire Alexander.

On the opposite side...the Packers moved Davante Adams around and played him from the slot consistently to keep him away from Kyle Fuller. That’s what good coaches do.

The Bears didn’t bother to gameplan ways to get Robinson the ball. That’s what bad coaches do.

Hanging this game on ARob as embarrassing is an extreme meatball take.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re an idiot. They have probably the best receiver in football....maybe the games best cover corner. A really speedy defense. Effective run game.

In a weak NFC...they are a legit threat.

Fucking meatball.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was lined up opposite one of the best cover corners in the game. Maybe the best. A lot of QBs are gonna make the decision to not throw towards Jaire Alexander.

On the opposite side...the Packers moved Davante Adams around and played him from the slot consistently to keep him away from Kyle Fuller. That’s what good coaches do.

The Bears didn’t bother to gameplan ways to get Robinson the ball. That’s what bad coaches do.

Hanging this game on ARob as embarrassing is an extreme meatball take.
First off, go fuck yourself with that meatball shit. It's stupid and unnecessary. Fuck Alexander. Robinson is supposed to be premiere too, and a WR should ALWAYS have the advantage over a DB in single coverage. ALWAYS. Ya, our coaches are tards, but the players are who is on the field, and our elite players need to show up in big games, not disappear, I don't care who the fuck lines up opposite him. Offensive players, KNOW where they are going, defensive players have to react. Automatic advantage offensive player. If he expects to be called elite, he had to show yesterday. Period. He did not. He was outplayed, DRAMATICALLY.

He could've demanded that they move him around, if he was getting beat that badly.

Blaming it ALL on coaches, gives him a pass that's unwarranted. Some blame HAS to go on Robinson.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, go fuck yourself with that meatball shit. It's stupid and unnecessary. Fuck Alexander. Robinson is supposed to be premiere too, and a WR should ALWAYS have the advantage over a DB in single coverage. ALWAYS. Ya, our coaches are tards, but the players are who is on the field, and our elite players need to show up in big games, not disappear, I don't care who the fuck lines up opposite him. Offensive players, KNOW where they are going, defensive players have to react. Automatic advantage offensive player. If he expects to be called elite, he had to show yesterday. Period. He did not. He was outplayed, DRAMATICALLY.

He could've demanded that they move him around, if he was getting beat that badly.

Blaming it ALL on coaches, gives him a pass that's unwarranted. Some blame HAS to go on Robinson.

Meatball.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to disagree here. They are the best team in the NFC by a decent margin.

They have studs at all skill positions, a very good o-line, great secondary, good to great LBs and a solid front four, with Clark being great.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARob makes contested catches all the time. Why? Because he’s not an elite route runner and doesn’t get a lot of separation.

Then he’s covered by a super elite cover corner. What do you think the result of that is gonna be?

You have to know who your players are. What they are capable of and what they aren’t capable of and then adjust.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times did Rodgers target who Fuller was covering? Almost never. Why? Because Fuller is elite.

He targeted anyone else. Which is what a QB should be able to do.