• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Back to the same ol' Vick

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Why did I know you would again fail to remember/realize how many games those guards played this season? Jimminy crickets.

I know they didn't play the whole season. I was just adding to the arguement that Vick has plenty of help & is one of the streakiest players in the history of the NFL.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins didn't start until week 5. Sorry ass King Dunlap and Winston Justice took turns sucking at tackle. I went over this already.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they didn't play the whole season. I was just adding to the arguement that Vick has plenty of help & is one of the streakiest players in the history of the NFL.

Two guys helping on oline doesn't offset complete crap at the other spots.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Watkins didn't start until week 5. Sorry ass King Dunlap and Winston Justice took turns sucking at tackle. I went over this already.

That doens't mean Vick had a horrendous overall OL this entire year. And Vick didn't do much better the 2nd half than the first. Granted he got hurt a couple of games, but he kept on playing. And part of my knock on him is that he's not durable enough to play his style of play consistently.

I remember Watkins' first game. I was like, "It's about time."

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Herremans who has been a G becomes your blindside T because Dunlap and justice suck that means you have a horrendous oline.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree that their line as a whole wasn't very good. Vick is lucky he is athletic enough or he may not have played half as much as he did this year. He is too small and he wears down during the course of a season. He takes far too many hits for no reason. He will take a smashing for a 1 yard gain instead of throwing it away. On one hand I like that style because that's how I play sports, but then again, it is not my livelihood and millions of dollars haven't been invested in me.