• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baalke Yells at Kaepernick to "THROW THE BALL"

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Last edited by a moderator:

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cohn saying he's the Lebron of football basically misses the point of Lebron.....who at 18 years old had a supreme command of the court. His game is as much about vision and intelligence as athletic ability, which is the opposite of the point Cohn is trying to make here about Kap.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cohn saying he's the Lebron of football basically misses the point of Lebron.....who at 18 years old had a supreme command of the court. His game is as much about vision and intelligence as athletic ability, which is the opposite of the point Cohn is trying to make here about Kap.

Well, he actually said he's the Lebron of Quarterbacks, but point taken. Cohn is a clown.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he actually said he's the Lebron of Quarterbacks, but point taken. Cohn is a clown.

He is, and as I said I only included it because I had never read that Baalke was yelling that in the Rams game. It just makes me wonder what Baalke and Harbaugh's private, internal assessment of Kaepernick is this year and whether that shows more than a little impatience on Baalke's part.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kap is more like that 7+ footer who needs to develop his post game. dont think there really ever was a lebron of qb's, maybe elway

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's more about both of them having the ability to dominate every game they play, and yet they some how always seem to under perform. How many playoff games does Lebron carry his team in every year? maybe 1 or 2 per series? Kap probably has more talent than any QB in the NFL right now, but he has taking a step back from last year.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is nowhere near the 'Lebron' of Qb's. Lebron was the most hyped high school basketball player in history. And if we are talking about talent, not close. Elway probably was and still is the most physically gifted QB to ever play the game. Don't ever listen to Cohn or take anything he says seriously. I don't like Colins throwing motion, which is very long, slow and deliberate. I can live with that as long as he can at least show that he is capable going through his progressions...possibly make a few plays with his legs. The passing offense is an embarrassment right now and will bite them in the ass, if it doesn't get fixed.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cohn is not always a fool. He was the first journalist that reported that AJ Jenkins was not living up to par after his first practice, and sense that if he's pick things up quickly before the veterans report to camp, he will not get enough snap and therefore would be way behind on the depth chart. Thus he was the first to predict AJ would be a bust. Therefore, his assessment or comment on certain things is not always inaccurate, though as fans we may view it as being a little bit over the top.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
4. Take advantage of the players coming back. The defense dominated the Texans in the last game without Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith, Nnamdi Asomugha and Ray McDonald for much of the game. Now they are likely to get Willis back for Sunday’s game and could be fortified soon on the defensive line with the additions of injured rookies Tank Carradine (knee) and Quinton Dial (toe). Should McDonald miss significant time with a biceps injury, Carradine could step up and take his place. Dial is between 340 and 350 pounds and could spell starting nose tackle Glenn Dorsey.

I keep reading this from different sources. How on earth did he get so big in such a quick time? I'm positive that he was not that big this time last year while playing for the Crimson Tide, and I am almost certain that he was not that big during the NFL combine.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4. Take advantage of the players coming back. The defense dominated the Texans in the last game without Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith, Nnamdi Asomugha and Ray McDonald for much of the game. Now they are likely to get Willis back for Sunday’s game and could be fortified soon on the defensive line with the additions of injured rookies Tank Carradine (knee) and Quinton Dial (toe). Should McDonald miss significant time with a biceps injury, Carradine could step up and take his place. Dial is between 340 and 350 pounds and could spell starting nose tackle Glenn Dorsey.

I keep reading this from different sources. How on earth did he get so big in such a quick time? I'm positive that he was not that big this time last year while playing for the Crimson Tide, and I am almost certain that he was not that big during the NFL combine.

At the combine he measured in at just under 320.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dial at the weight room with less cardio(than a game) may have done the trick... I hope its healthy weight though...

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cohn is not always a fool. He was the first journalist that reported that AJ Jenkins was not living up to par after his first practice, and sense that if he's pick things up quickly before the veterans report to camp, he will not get enough snap and therefore would be way behind on the depth chart. Thus he was the first to predict AJ would be a bust. Therefore, his assessment or comment on certain things is not always inaccurate, though as fans we may view it as being a little bit over the top.

That's like saying, "Matt Schaub doesn't always throw interceptions."