• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: B1G Championship — #3 Wisconsin vs. # 8 Ohio State — 8pm ET (Fox)

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game. Their discussing In and Out Burger coming to Colorado in the PF. Wow, that's almost unbelievable.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Whisky make adjustments?

Or is this gonna be a blowout in the 2nd half?
Wisconsin has outscored opponents in the second half by like 220-30 or something around there. The problem is that usually they get yards in the first half, and in the second half those start turning into points. They've got nothing going on offense in this game.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#8 for the Badgers is a backup and shouldn't be playing. Dixon is the starter so IDK wtf they're doing. #8 gave up 2 easy TD's himself and the other one was from the dbs playing to far back. Now they're playing bump and run and #8 is out and OSU hasn't scored since then. Hornytoad should have 2 TD's by now as they were inside the ten yard line twice and he choked and basically gave OSU the ball. Well this team had been the best second half team in the NCAA so let's see if they make the proper adjustments. No more run run up the middle and pass. Also Hornibrook keeps falling back when he passes instead of stepping up.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness this is almost as bad as watching a FSU game this year. Very bad QB decisions

To be fair, they've also had some very bad QB execution - Barrett's had a few wide open guys and just overthrown it, and well, Hornibrook looks rattled as hell. He was 4/5 to start the game; after he threw that first pick, his pass attempts have been less about throwing footballs and more about throwing the dice.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin has outscored opponents in the second half by like 220-30 or something around there. The problem is that usually they get yards in the first half, and in the second half those start turning into points. They've got nothing going on offense in this game.

Pretty much.

Wisky usually leans on people. Not sure why the abandonment of the run game in the 1st few series. Do you really want to ride the arm of Horny to win you a Big 10 Championship?

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect pick for the Browns (Fify) Thanks Husker.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#8 for the Badgers is a backup and shouldn't be playing. Dixon is the starter so IDK wtf they're doing. #8 gave up 2 easy TD's himself and the other one was from the dbs playing to far back. Now they're playing bump and run and #8 is out and OSU hasn't scored since then. Hornytoad should have 2 TD's by now as they were inside the ten yard line twice and he choked and basically gave OSU the ball. Well this team had been the best second half team in the NCAA so let's see if they make the proper adjustments. No more run run up the middle and pass. Also Hornibrook keeps falling back when he passes instead of stepping up.

...and Wisky is lucky to be down only 11

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Whisky make adjustments?

Or is this gonna be a blowout in the 2nd half?

The hope is that Ohio State's DL runs out of gas. That's what's happened in second halves all year. The issue is that OSU has a crapload of depth.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got here. Becky fans start melting down yet?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1.) Take #8 out he cost them 2 TD's on big plays.
2.) Play bump and run as the short screen should've been a 2 yard gain but became a TD because the dbs were off their wrs
3.) Roll Hornibrook out. Iowa gained Majority of their yards on roll outs yet Wisconsin hasn't tried it once.
4. Pass on early downs for crying out loud.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game. Their discussing In and Out Burger coming to Colorado in the PF. Wow, that's almost unbelievable.

How many people in that thread have mentioned weed & In & Out Burger since we have legal marijuana here?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were in the Dr Pepper challenge I'd go to the other person and say let's split it. Also I wouldn't be gay and do the chest heave thing

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's ok Wisconsin is loaded. They will get it done. I'm pulling for the Badgers now because I want to see Clemson beat you 44-0

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. Your team is overrated and it’s not even as close as the score makes it look.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Take #8 out he cost them 2 TD's on big plays.
2.) Play bump and run as the short screen should've been a 2 yard gain but became a TD because the dbs were off their wrs
3.) Roll Hornibrook out. Iowa gained Majority of their yards on roll outs yet Wisconsin hasn't tried it once.
4. Pass on early downs for crying out loud.

Bump and run is great in the pros. Not so much in college.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok Wisconsin is loaded. They will get it done. I'm pulling for the Badgers now because I want to see Clemson beat you 44-0

Clemson wouldn't score a point if #8 doesn't play and Wisconsin plays bump and run.