• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B/R Lions Position Group Rankings

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, the article Lions agents have been waiting for all summer.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob should love that article.

It mentioned using Pro Football Focus.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B+ for the RB's? One coming off Achillies surgery and another who has never played an NFL snap in his life? Mmmmmkay

B for the WR's? Tate and CJ is arguably the best receiving duo in the NFL.

B- for Pettidrops and Ebron? Dafuq

A- for the linebackers? Levy is great but Tulloch is a 30 year old LB coming off a ACL and Whitehead/ Van Noy haven't proved shit. Some people like Whitehead but 63 tackles in 16 games played behind an elite D-line is ho hum for me.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go this way for my rankings.

QB- B. I see a B+ starter in Matthew Stafford (throw all the hatorade you want at me, I'm sticking to the kool-aid) with shitty ass backups, but Staff doesn't miss much time so I'll just grade based on that continuing.

RB- B- We two good pieces to a committee running back situation in Bell and Riddick, but we don't have a true starter. Hopefully Abdullah changes that. Until he does I see a B- running back situation slightly above average with a little smattering of upside.

TE- B- Pettigrew is an average starter at worst. I like Fauria as a 2nd/3rd TE. Ebron brings potential mismatch opportunities.

WR B+ They get a hard A for their 1/2 combination, but a fail or incomplete for everything behind them.

OL - C- I like Reiff more than most, Big Lar is a stud. I think Tomlinson should be good, but he's a rookie. I'm not sold on Swanson, and I think Lucas sucks.

DL (since they did it as one) C+ Love Ansah and Ngata. No that much to love behind them. There is upside and this could very well be an A unit by years end. It could also end up being a dumpster fire.

LB A That's right a full A. Tulloch was a top 10 linebacker before going down. He is one of the leagues most underrated. He's a like a London Fletcher 2.0. A guy that doesn't get flashy stats, but just gets 150 tackles every year, and plays good solid football. Levy is arguably the best 4-3 LB in the league. Whitehead showed he could play at MLB even though he is better suited to the outside if KVN doesn't take the starting spot from him.

DB B+ Slay is a stud. Glober is a stud. Mathis is a stud but old. Diggs can hit hard, but hopefully IAQ supplants him because of his lack of coverage skills.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B+ for the RB's? One coming off Achillies surgery and another who has never played an NFL snap in his life? Mmmmmkay

B for the WR's? Tate and CJ is arguably the best receiving duo in the NFL.

B- for Pettidrops and Ebron? Dafuq

A- for the linebackers? Levy is great but Tulloch is a 30 year old LB coming off a ACL and Whitehead/ Van Noy haven't proved shit. Some people like Whitehead but 63 tackles in 16 games played behind an elite D-line is ho hum for me.

Except he had 86 tackles...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP wth u doing posting at 4:47am? You pick up a paper route for the summer?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Glober. Baller.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MjAxMy1hYjEyOTZiYjlhZmIzZjg3.png

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go this way for my rankings.

QB- B. I see a B+ starter in Matthew Stafford (throw all the hatorade you want at me, I'm sticking to the kool-aid) with shitty ass backups, but Staff doesn't miss much time so I'll just grade based on that continuing.

RB- B- We two good pieces to a committee running back situation in Bell and Riddick, but we don't have a true starter. Hopefully Abdullah changes that. Until he does I see a B- running back situation slightly above average with a little smattering of upside.

TE- B- Pettigrew is an average starter at worst. I like Fauria as a 2nd/3rd TE. Ebron brings potential mismatch opportunities.

WR B+ They get a hard A for their 1/2 combination, but a fail or incomplete for everything behind them.

OL - C- I like Reiff more than most, Big Lar is a stud. I think Tomlinson should be good, but he's a rookie. I'm not sold on Swanson, and I think Lucas sucks.

DL (since they did it as one) C+ Love Ansah and Ngata. No that much to love behind them. There is upside and this could very well be an A unit by years end. It could also end up being a dumpster fire.

LB A That's right a full A. Tulloch was a top 10 linebacker before going down. He is one of the leagues most underrated. He's a like a London Fletcher 2.0. A guy that doesn't get flashy stats, but just gets 150 tackles every year, and plays good solid football. Levy is arguably the best 4-3 LB in the league. Whitehead showed he could play at MLB even though he is better suited to the outside if KVN doesn't take the starting spot from him.

DB B+ Slay is a stud. Glober is a stud. Mathis is a stud but old. Diggs can hit hard, but hopefully IAQ supplants him because of his lack of coverage skills.

Agree with most of this except the bolded as of now. I am sure my opinion will change once I see some PS games.

I still think Lucas makes a very good backup at worst. Also, I would not get too comfortable with Fauria. He may not even make the roster. Pettigrew and Ebron for sure. The number 3 TE is up for grabs and Fauria is useless for ST so he is already at a disadvantage unless we go 4 TEs. Lions have 2 other young TEs alreadyin camp that can beat and that Ausberry guy is still hanging around.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't count the tackles where Suh is holding the RB while Whitey comes and gets sloppy seconds.
Then you should be a huge fan of Levy who led the NFL in solo tackles last year...

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you should be a huge fan of Levy who led the NFL in solo tackles last year...

I am. Levy had twice as many solo tackles than Whitey in the same amount of games. I think it was 117 vs 63.