• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Azeem Victor gone

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFS :tsk:
UW’s Azeem Victor suspended indefinitely after arrest

Washington senior linebacker Azeem Victor has been suspended indefinitely from the team after he was arrested over the weekend.

Details of his arrest are not immediately known.
“We take these matters very seriously, and have suspended Azeem from our team indefinitely as we continue to gather details about this incident,” UW coach Chris Petersen said in a statement.

I mean they weren't really using him much as it is, but his college career is now over. No chance he will be back for a bowl or any other game.

Done.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it was a DUI

Dumbass.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to assume he started drinking heavily or something after the injury. Considering he was suspended earlier, this doesn't come as all that much of a surprise.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I read he was picked up at like 4 something in the morning. Had to have been a hell of a bender.

Sad to see how far he has fallen with all that potential, but he deserves whatever he gets for violating team rules and blowing yet another chance after getting that one game suspension with coming up dirty for pot.

It's too easy to get around anymore. Uber ffs.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he gets his shit straight. You got a lot of life ahead of you young man.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it really is amazing how this kid has pissed away a high draft pick status.
Agreed. If he is drafted at all now it will be late round. More likely he's picked up as a UDFA given his off the field status now is very much in question on top of why he couldn't hold down a starter role in his natural position for his senior year. He's going to be red flagged like crazy by NFL teams. I mean someone might look at his size and earlier film and pick him up as a project guy, but he could well be headed for the frozen north eh? Or more interested in booze pot and chicks and just be done with football.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. If he is drafted at all now it will be late round. More likely he's picked up as a UDFA given his off the field status now is very much in question on top of why he couldn't hold down a starter role in his natural position for his senior year. He's going to be red flagged like crazy by NFL teams. I mean someone might look at his size and earlier film and pick him up as a project guy, but he could well be headed for the frozen north eh? Or more interested in booze pot and chicks and just be done with football.

Yeah he wont even sniff the 2nd round that some "experts" were forecasting.
I really hope this doesn't come back and it all stems from his injury last season
Some times injuries like that can bring someone down....