• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Awesome

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. With that schedule. I'll gladly take 5-3.

It's not just 6 out of 8 road games after opening vs Buffalo. It's who the games are against.

I suppose if you think your team is legit, than you shouldn't be too worried about a tough schedule.

I know, I sure wouldn't want to play our Offense, especially first part of the year for out of conference teams. Yikes trying to game plan without weeks of tape would be a daunting experience with Jeffery, Marshall and Bennet et al.

Just hope the D holds up their end of the bargin this year.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the opener was on Fox, and immediately thought that was an error since CBS gets the telecast when the NFC team hosts the interconference games. Maybe this is old news, but new for this season there is "cross flexing"...where select games that would fall to the network we would expect will be broadcast on the other network. Bears @ Lions on turkey day is on CBS.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the opener was on Fox, and immediately thought that was an error since CBS gets the telecast when the NFC team hosts the interconference games. Maybe this is old news, but new for this season there is "cross flexing"...where select games that would fall to the network we would expect will be broadcast on the other network. Bears @ Lions on turkey day is on CBS.

That's… strange. What benefit does this give the league or the fans?

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's… strange. What benefit does this give the league or the fans?

Just a guess, but maybe that changes up the markets that those game would be broadcast in? I dunno...