• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Awesome

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome schedule with a week 9 bye......week 4 bring on them packers

C

cubzzzfanincali

maybe it's my imagination, but that seems like a really tough schedule. Most of the "easy" teams are teams I think are on the upswing, so that's part of the problem. Start of the schedule looks really tough, softer final few weeks.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 out of 4 home games to end the season. LOVIE COMING TO TOWN IN NOV. tough schedule indeed tough 2nd week on sunday night in San Fran

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cubzzzfanincali

wow, that's interesting. Two Thursday night games in a row. That's good, it gives us a "pseudo bye" after the second one which is after week 14. That's kind of nice.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago Bears 2014 Regular Season Schedule

Week 1 — Sunday, Sept. 7, vs. Buffalo Bills at noon on Fox
Week 2 — Sunday, Sept. 14, at San Francisco 49ers at 7:30 p.m. on NBC
Week 3 — Monday, Sept. 22, at New York Jets at 7:30 on ESPN
Week 4 — Sunday, Sept. 28, vs. Green Bay Packers at noon on Fox
Week 5 — Sunday, Oct. 5, at Panthers at noon on Fox
Week 6 — Sunday, Oct. 12, at Falcons at noon on Fox
Week 7 — Sunday, Oct. 19, vs. Miami Dolphins at noon on CBS
Week 8 — Sunday, Oct. 26, at New England Patriots at noon on Fox
Week 9 — BYE
Week 10 — Sunday, Nov. 9, at Green Bay Packers at 7:30 p.m. on NBC
Week 11 — Sunday, Nov. 16, vs. Minnesota Vikings at noon on Fox
Week 12 — Sunday, Nov. 23, vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers at noon on Fox
Week 13 –Thursday, Nov. 27 (Thanksgiving), at Detroit Lions at 11:30 a.m. on CBS
Week 14 — Thursday, Dec. 4, vs. Dallas Cowboys at 7:25 on the NFL Network
Week 15 — Monday, Dec. 15, vs. New Orleans Saints at 7:30 on ESPN
Week 16 — Sunday, Dec. 21, vs. Detroit Lions at noon on Fox
Week 17 — Sunday, Dec. 28, at Minnesota Vikings at noon on Fox

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schedule looks tough in the first 8 weeks but the last several weeks look soft. I don't like to predict anything; however, speculation is fun. So, here I go.

I think the Bears split with GB and Detroit, take Minny twice, beat Buffalo, Dallas, Tampa, Jets, Miami, and Hot-lanta. They lose to NE, SF, and Carolina. The game that could go either way right now, IMO, is NO. I could see them finish 10-6 or 11-5. Of course, they could also finish 6-10 or 13-3.

I know a lot of you hate predicting the season this early in the offseason, but fuck it. I'm bored and over a week out from draft day, so I'm going to start the bull shit.

To my pragmatic friends, I understand there are a lot of things that can change from now until the start of regular season, and things change during the season. But I'm having fun.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe it's my imagination, but that seems like a really tough schedule. Most of the "easy" teams are teams I think are on the upswing, so that's part of the problem. Start of the schedule looks really tough, softer final few weeks.

That's an understatement.

After Buffalo, it's death. Not just the competition, but it's six of eight road games.

Week 2 — Sunday, Sept. 14, at San Francisco 49ers – 7:30 p.m. – NBC
Week 3 — Monday, Sept. 22, at New York Jets – 7:30 p.m. – ESPN
Week 4 — Sunday, Sept. 28, vs. Green Bay Packers – Noon - FOX
Week 5 — Sunday, Oct. 5, at Carolina Panthers – Noon – FOX
Week 6 — Sunday, Oct. 12, at Atlanta Falcons – Noon - FOX
Week 7 — Sunday, Oct. 19, vs. Miami Dolphins – Noon – CBS
Week 8 — Sunday, Oct. 26, at New England Patriots – Noon - FOX
Week 9 — BYE
Week 10 — Sunday, Nov. 9, at Green Bay Packers

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schedule looks tough in the first 8 weeks but the last several weeks look soft. I don't like to predict anything; however, speculation is fun. So, here I go.

I think the Bears split with GB and Detroit, take Minny twice, beat Buffalo, Dallas, Tampa, Jets, Miami, and Hot-lanta. They lose to NE, SF, and Carolina. The game that could go either way right now, IMO, is NO. I could see them finish 10-6 or 11-5. Of course, they could also finish 6-10 or 13-3.

I know a lot of you hate predicting the season this early in the offseason, but fuck it. I'm bored and over a week out from draft day, so I'm going to start the bull shit.

To my pragmatic friends, I understand there are a lot of things that can change from now until the start of regular season, and things change during the season. But I'm having fun.

The only encouraging thing about that first half of the schedule. Is that for whatever weird reason, New England always seems to be very susceptible to playing a shitty game in the first part of the season. It seems every year they play two games or so that just make you go "WTF?"

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LoL, I'm w/ya. But pre draft I don't see them w/a winning record. This is probably the toughest schedule we've seen in some time. Every NFC North opponent will be some what improved. As we will be also ( I HOPE ).

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all we have done on the D side of the ball, I have no feel for how this will actually play out on the field. So predicting this season is out for me. I just don't know. The schedule looks tough.

On a side note, I will be at the Carolina Game. Season ticket holder already promised me two seats for the Bear game.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all we have done on the D side of the ball, I have no feel for how this will actually play out on the field. So predicting this season is out for me. I just don't know. The schedule looks tough.

On a side note, I will be at the Carolina Game. Season ticket holder already promised me two seats for the Bear game.

I really think we have a chance this season with this new revamped d-line.Plus if we draft a d-back, this could be a deep playoff year.
And of course this means JC can NOT get injured again,otherwise we are screwed.

And i`m jealous............lol

Cam has been my favorite player since his rookie season.
I`d love to see this guy play.:nod:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just that perpetual "Bears or bust" guy. Thanks guys for not cracking down on me... Yet.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of rough for a team that has a lot of new faces on D. Would have much rather had the gauntlet at the back half. I'd be happy with 5-4 going into the home stretch, I could see 10 or 11 wins if that is the case. I have a hard time imagining that the D gels early though.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really interesting to me is the bulk of division games in the last 8 weeks- 5 of our NFC North games are there... If a team lost a key starter in the first half -could really hurt them for the division crown.
OR could be that the team really gels in the first half and dominates in the second half.
Makes it very interesting down the stretch.

GO BEARS!

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of rough for a team that has a lot of new faces on D. Would have much rather had the gauntlet at the back half. I'd be happy with 5-4 going into the home stretch, I could see 10 or 11 wins if that is the case. I have a hard time imagining that the D gels early though.

If the last couple yrs, are any indication . I'd say take the hard part of your schedule early. We've seem to have played better in the 1rst half of the season. 5 of the last 8 at home ( w/ a lot of DIV games) , I think works in our favor. Especially w/ few dome or warm weather teams included in the last 8.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the last couple yrs, are any indication . I'd say take the hard part of your schedule early. We've seem to have played better in the 1rst half of the season. 5 of the last 8 at home ( w/ a lot of DIV games) , I think works in our favor. Especially w/ few dome or warm weather teams included in the last 8.

Interesting... read your post and thought I was reading about the Packers schedule. Bears and Packers schedules have similar "challenges" this year.

Some of the similarities:
- Bears early road game at SF / Packers early road game at Seattle
- Bears 5 of 8 games on road prior to bye in Week 9 / Packers 5 of 8 on road prior to bye in Week 9
- Both have Week 9 bye and then Week 10 Bears play at Packers
- Bears 5 of 8 games at home in 2nd half / Packers 5 of 8 at home in 2nd half
- Bears Dec. game vs NFC South dome team in Dec. / Packers game vs NFC South dome team in Dec.
- Bears and Packers both have Detroit at home in late Dec. (another dome team)

One difference is Bears have 5 divisional games in final 8, Packers have only 3. Packers have divisional games weeks 3, 4 and 5.

If Packers can be 5-3 at the bye, I will like their chances to make playoffs. It appears the same for the Bears... if 5-3 at bye, probably sitting well to make playoffs.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting... read your post and thought I was reading about the Packers schedule. Bears and Packers schedules have similar "challenges" this year.

- Bears 5 of 8 games on road prior to bye in Week 9 / Packers 5 of 8 on road prior to bye in Week 9
- Bears Dec. game vs NFC South dome team in Dec. / Packers game vs NFC South dome team in Dec.

One difference is Bears have 5 divisional games in final 8, Packers have only 3. Packers have divisional games weeks 3, 4 and 5.

If Packers can be 5-3 at the bye, I will like their chances to make playoffs. It appears the same for the Bears... if 5-3 at bye, probably sitting well to make playoffs.

:agree::suds:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. With that schedule. I'll gladly take 5-3.

It's not just 6 out of 8 road games after opening vs Buffalo. It's who the games are against.

I suppose if you think your team is legit, than you shouldn't be too worried about a tough schedule.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:suds: