• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

awaz has questions.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first and most importantly, who do i want on my jersey? my favorite player right now is probably nodl, i love the hard worker guys that aren't superstars.. giroux is prob 2nd favorite, although i'd love to love JvR if he could get his shit a little more consistent so i could be confident in him staying around (<-- also the problem w/ a nodl jersey)

2nd, should i go for the home jersey or the road one? i've always liked the white jerseys, but the orange is so much.. more flyers?

3rd, much more on topic, if the trade deadline was this week, who would you try to move, and what would you try to get? i thought about this earlier today, and i dont really see a glaring weakness with this team, nor do i see someone who should be traded.. curious as to your thoughts..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Get "Nodl". If he tanks or gets moved, you can have it changed.

2) That's a matter of personal preference. I like the black practice jerseys the most.

3) I'd be surprised if anyone besides Carbomb gets moved at this point of the season. There's a couple of players that I'd love to see get shipped, but they're winning and Homer (in my opinion) isn't going to stir shit up for no good reason.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clicky

On that note, Carter and JvR for Getzlaf and Sbisa. Make it happen, Homer!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-I like to go with somebody locked up. Richards, Carter (LOL), Pronger, Giroux, etc.

2. I say home (I got a WC cause it is special) Gotta rock the color

3. Leighton/The goalie that doesn't make it.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Get a Sean O'Donnell jersey. You can be pretty sure you will own the only one not actually on O'Donnell.
THey change their jerseys so much nowadays, you may as well get whatever you like this week. I like the white ones.
I would trade Leighton for whatever I could get. I would trade Shelley and Walker for cap space. Then I would dump any "prospects in Adirondack that don't fit for picks. THey suck, and the big team is loaded with young players and future stars. May as well look ahead. Plus, they have some depth in Wellwood and Bartulis. Other than that, I love their lineup.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife bought me this one in October.

I'm thinking of having JvR stripped off it in favor of Brown. :cool:

You spelled Getzlaf wrong.

Make it happen, Homer!

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Sorry Ander, but Noodles is already wearing Getzlaf's # 15.

Hmm..

Unless...:confused:

Good thing nobody has a Nodl jersey, then.

awaz, wait for after the Getzlaf trade to get your Nodl jersey with his new number.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing nobody has a Nodl jersey, then.

awaz, wait for after the Getzlaf trade to get your Nodl jersey with his new number.

hahaha

i'm going w/ giroux.. his play against the pens is too much for me to pass on

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife bought me this one in October.

I'm thinking of having JvR stripped off it in favor of Brown. :cool:

JVR musta heard ya Tox. : ) He's playing very well and looks to have some chemistry with Carts and Z......I hope he can keep it up for ya hate to see you have to strip a name off...haha!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR musta heard ya Tox. : ) He's playing very well and looks to have some chemistry with Carts and Z......I hope he can keep it up for ya hate to see you have to strip a name off...haha!

Ha! It is damn good to see the guy find some kind of rhythm and scoring touch huh? :D

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i would move JVR down the line...scored a couple of goals but really doesnt impress...i dont care how many years he plays...he has alot of work to do and this team is ready to win now...add someone that can put them over the top...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would move JVR down the line...scored a couple of goals but really doesnt impress...i dont care how many years he plays...he has alot of work to do and this team is ready to win now...add someone that can put them over the top...

Interesting...