• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AV....

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to have all the faith in the world in him getting the rangers to cup finals in his first year regardless of anything, right? .... don't know if i totally understand his everything uptempo style of play , we strugggle vs the western teams cause matchin up to their size and strength gave this team fits....

i understand he sent malone packin, don't get it!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to have all the faith in the world in him getting the rangers to cup finals in his first year regardless of anything, right? .... don't know if i totally understand his everything uptempo style of play , we strugggle vs the western teams cause matchin up to their size and strength gave this team fits....

Malone parties too much and we don't have any defense until Moore is back (vs Pitt) and Boyle another words injuries.

The Rangers start of this season is better than last year by 3 more wins

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lack of talent on this team is sathers fault. AV can only work with what has been given to him.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We were two posts and a Slava Voynov shaft away from a game 7.....

Our struggle against Western Teams is our lack of depth down the Center and to be honest we lost last year because we had no true #2 Centerman and LA was stacked.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree with all of you about the personnel, but have to say LA was more then 2 posts and a slava voyoboy ahead of us.. they came back to beat, imo the best team in the nhl, the ducks, last year and then did again and again till they toyed with us in finals..

no matter what the rangers would have done in that series , LA would have topped it.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was just kidding about malone, i know who he is/was, just sayin foot in mouth, after beatin the hottest team in hockey, who's malone.... my bad

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post game interview, 11/15/14... never seen AV look so uncomfortable answering questions

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post game interview, 11/15/14... never seen AV look so uncomfortable answering questions

It was a tough way to lose a game. You think you won the game, you probably have an emotional high while celebrating with teammates, then a sigh of relief that the game is over, then it turns out you have to go back on the ice and do it all over. How do you prep your team for that. You could see Lundqvist rolling his eyes after Sutter scored in the shootout.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, great preview for PS play! good luck rest of way.

the lesson learned here is, play every team the way we play pitt and that extra point would not be viewed as a possible PS decision maker