• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Aug 8-10 vs Detroit Tigers

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I need some help, I feel lost and uneasy so I check the standing 1.5 out of wild card. I read it three- four times, stills says 1.5 back. (i did this though out the Tigers serious) but no there still 1.5 games out. I check the calendar because clearly this must still be may 1st or something right?? Not nearing Sept 1.5 games out.

My breathing becomes rapid and my hands sweat, I tell myself relax check in a few hours and it will be back to normal.... Still 1.5 games back. I don't know what to do, this is time I should be spending on getting ready for Seahawks, baseball should have been done two maybe even three weeks ago. Help.

:suds::suds::D

Anyways M's Fans lets enjoy the day-off and hope maybe we can finally celebrate three years from know on, 1995, 2001, 2016?

Go M's

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I need some help, I feel lost and uneasy so I check the standing 1.5 out of wild card. I read it three- four times, stills says 1.5 back. (i did this though out the Tigers serious) but no there still 1.5 games out. I check the calendar because clearly this must still be may 1st or something right?? Not nearing Sept 1.5 games out.

My breathing becomes rapid and my hands sweat, I tell myself relax check in a few hours and it will be back to normal.... Still 1.5 games back. I don't know what to do, this is time I should be spending on getting ready for Seahawks, baseball should have been done two maybe even three weeks ago. Help.

:suds::suds::D

Anyways M's Fans lets enjoy the day-off and hope maybe we can finally celebrate three years from know on, 1995, 2001, 2016?

Go M's

With Boston's loss today, the M's are now just 1 game back for the 2nd wildcard spot and they could presumably take over that spot with another win and another Boston loss tomorrow. Baltimore did win, so we're 3 1/2 games behind them for the top wildcard spot now. Detroit has a weekend series in Texas, so the M's also have an opportunity, assuming they can continue to roll in Oakland and Detroit can shake off getting swept here, to close the gap in the division race this weekend. Don't wanna get too greedy, though. I'll settle for leapfrogging the Tigers and Red Sox into that second wildcard position after the Oakland series if we can get it.