• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auburn fans are pussies.....

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a trip with a buddy to BR for the Alabama vs LSU game in 1991.

I gained a new appreciation for college football. Then partied to 6 a.m in New Orleans. One of the most fun / interesting / memorable nights of my life.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to Baton Rouge and it is a little rough. The key is not to take any shit from the LSU fans that are trying to bully opposing teams' fans. Our group quickly put a stop to some unruly LSU fans that were getting all lippy with us. Couple of one-twos to the cranium and BOOM, lights out.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you weren't there in '99.

:happy:
I was and couldn't believe it because I honestly thought we were going to get beat. The best part was the LSU fans' call in show afterwards and the complete meltdown. You had former players calling in and demanding DiNardo be fired which was crazy.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz....

41-7....Auburn players and coaches smoking cigars in our house after the game....fans were pissed. Dinardo couldn't recover from that....

auburn_lsu_cigars_99.jpg

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviousily some of those people posting have never even been to Baton Rouge and are embarrassing themselves by making stupid comments. Here are the real tips to any Auburn fan going to the game:

1. It is smart to remove or cover any Auburn logos on your vehicles most LSU fans won't do anything but there are some idiots out there especially for night games.

2. Be prepared to have obsentites thrown at you but realize they are just razing Hell and it is harmless. Do not engage and simply yell back "GO TIGERS!". If asked who is going to win respond "I've got all my money on the Tigers".

3. Do not get in arguments with LSU fans they far out number you and it is stupid.

4. Mind your manners act like you have been to a football game before.

Do the above and you are fine. Deviate and you might just get your ass kicked but probably will deserve it.

5. And this one is most important, Do not take your nuts out to teabag them until after they are passed out drunk someplace. Them cajuns will eat anything as long as its dripping in some kinda sauce.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. And this one is most important, Do not take your nuts out to teabag them until after they are passed out drunk someplace. Them cajuns will eat anything as long as its dripping in some kinda sauce.

:laugh3: That's just wrong!! Funny as heck, but wrong!!:laugh3:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an opposing student, I sat in the middle of the LSU student section by myself during a night game. Grow a pair.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss fans are kind of preppy and uppity. But those LSU hicktards that started shit with me and my crew bit off more than they could chew. I'm not taking my SMU sweater vest off for nobody.

internet tough guys, gotta love em
:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Internet tough guy ? Puuuuuleeeze. I'm from the streets of pain and have the battle scars to prove it. Real life. Where men are men and stand up against the dooshers and bullies. You wouldn't understand defending your own honor. Nobody, I mean nobody, talks hateful shit towards me and my crew at the game.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Internet tough guy ? Puuuuuleeeze. I'm from the streets of pain and have the battle scars to prove it. Real life. Where men are men and stand up against the dooshers and bullies. You wouldn't understand defending your own honor. Nobody, I mean nobody, talks hateful shit towards me and my crew at the game.

You and Richard Marx!!

:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found some video of BBD and his crew!!

:behindsofa:

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Says the biggest internet tough guy on this board. I enjoyed your lovely insult to the service academies on your post about them on this site. Tells me all I need to know about you, dear one. Don't you love living in a this country, where brave soldiers died to protect your freedom to be worthless.

Rest well, "real man."

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:fish2:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the biggest internet tough guy on this board. I enjoyed your lovely insult to the service academies on your post about them on this site. Tells me all I need to know about you, dear one. Don't you love living in a this country, where brave soldiers died to protect your freedom to be worthless.

Rest well, "real man."

Please provide a link, liar face asshole. I was goofin on that racist Idaho creampuff Boise State and their soft schedule. Learn to read, aryan compound trash.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please provide a link, liar face asshole. I was goofin on that racist Idaho creampuff Boise State and their soft schedule. Learn to read, aryan compound trash.

smiles was right. we all read your blatant disrespect to our Armed Forces.