• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auburn fans are pussies.....

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to Baton Rouge and it is a little rough. The key is not to take any shit from the LSU fans that are trying to bully opposing teams' fans. Our group quickly put a stop to some unruly LSU fans that were getting all lippy with us. Couple of one-twos to the cranium and BOOM, lights out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:happy:

I went to Auburn a couple years ago, the fans were cool but only bc they won. I bet they can be hell if they lose.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to Baton Rouge and it is a little rough. The key is not to take any shit from the LSU fans that are trying to bully opposing teams' fans. Our group quickly put a stop to some unruly LSU fans that were getting all lippy with us. Couple of one-twos to the cranium and BOOM, lights out.

One of my buddies' dad is a huge LSU fan and he went to the Ole Miss-LSU game a couple years ago in Baton Rouge. Well some young Ole Miss preppy kid was talking shit to his wife saying, "She looks like she could smoke a pole.". He said you say one more thing and it is over with. The guy said something, and knocked him clean the fuck out, blood was everywhere, since he was in Baton Rouge the security guard said he had to get out as fast as possible.

Most Ole Miss fans are pretty cocky for some reason, don't know why.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:happy:

I went to Auburn a couple years ago, the fans were cool but only bc they won. I bet they can be hell if they lose.
Auburn fans are cool regardless it's a given.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviousily some of those people posting have never even been to Baton Rouge and are embarrassing themselves by making stupid comments. Here are the real tips to any Auburn fan going to the game:

1. It is smart to remove or cover any Auburn logos on your vehicles most LSU fans won't do anything but there are some idiots out there especially for night games.

2. Be prepared to have obsentites thrown at you but realize they are just razing Hell and it is harmless. Do not engage and simply yell back "GO TIGERS!". If asked who is going to win respond "I've got all my money on the Tigers".

3. Do not get in arguments with LSU fans they far out number you and it is stupid.

4. Mind your manners act like you have been to a football game before.

Do the above and you are fine. Deviate and you might just get your ass kicked but probably will deserve it.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's just a bunch of message board dumbasses who probably never have been to BR before....

Looking forward to the game. LSU v Auburn is always a good one. Our young D has the potential to give up some big plays it looks like, so should be another good one.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having traveled into SEC country a few times for games, I can't generalize much, but I got some solid impressions. It's a benefit of cheering for a team that plays everywhere.

One, Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, LSU fans (the only ones I saw) have more than the average number of drunken, over the top types. It's a pity, but to be expected. I guess that they are determined to prove the stereotypes that others have about them to be true. I swear, it's like it don't smell when they use the restroom. Of course, some of them didn't bother.

Most fans, however, are gracious and hospitable, especially when we acted the same way. I can't tell you how many drinks and snacks I was offered wearing enemy gear. Just be polite in return. No one, I repeat, no one tailgates as well as SEC fans.

Football is akin to religion (or maybe war) in the South. Even in Big Ten or PAC 12 country, folks weren't so in your face over the top like we saw when we visited. I suppose that it's a regional thing, maybe. But then again, I can only relate to what I saw. But no where else did I see an old woman in a wheel chair flip the bird at the opposing team's bus when it passed by.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's just a bunch of message board dumbasses who probably never have been to BR before....

Looking forward to the game. LSU v Auburn is always a good one. Our young D has the potential to give up some big plays it looks like, so should be another good one.
I'm not overly optimistic don't think we have the depth nor experience yet to do much more than compete. Injuries and Nick Marshall only being on campus for 5 weeks are some tough obstacles to overcome this early in the season.

Of course I about fainted when we almost beat you last year and still haven't figured out how that happened.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do NOT point out that they smell like corn-dogs:laugh3:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really would like to see both tiger mascots get into a fight on the sidelines.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not overly optimistic don't think we have the depth nor experience yet to do much more than compete. Injuries and Nick Marshall only being on campus for 5 weeks are some tough obstacles to overcome this early in the season.

Of course I about fainted when we almost beat you last year and still haven't figured out how that happened.

I think your HUNH offense is going to give our young secondary some fits. They seem a little lost out there sometimes. I don't know much about your D though. Hope Mett and the O-line continue to show up.

:hope:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've to BR five times and never had a bad experience. :suds:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss fans are kind of preppy and uppity. But those LSU hicktards that started shit with me and my crew bit off more than they could chew. I'm not taking my SMU sweater vest off for nobody.