• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attending my first game next week.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got married last month and my now Father in law got us the greatest gift ever. Airfare, hotel and tickets to next weeks game. I know this is now Green Bay week but I am so fucking jacked about this. 33 years old, a loyal (rabid) fan since I was 6, lived 8 hrs from Chicago my whole life and it's the 1st time I'll be in Chicago, other than layovers.

Seats aren't the best (section 446) but I've seen pics from that section and I'll certainly be able to see whats going on. Can't complain because it's all free.

We are staying on the mile so,

Best place for us to watch the Nebraska-Michigan game the day before?

Best Restaurant that evening?

Should we take the L or get a cab from the airport?

How early should I get to Soldier Field?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say been to Chi-Town w/out visiting Genos east. And getting 1 of their Deep dish pizzas.
As a Bear fan. You also have to visit 1 of Ditka's steak houses. Bring lots of cash:lol:
Can't help you w/ the rest of itinerary though.
Have safe, & happy trip.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got married last month and my now Father in law got us the greatest gift ever. Airfare, hotel and tickets to next weeks game. I know this is now Green Bay week but I am so fucking jacked about this. 33 years old, a loyal (rabid) fan since I was 6, lived 8 hrs from Chicago my whole life and it's the 1st time I'll be in Chicago, other than layovers.

Seats aren't the best (section 446) but I've seen pics from that section and I'll certainly be able to see whats going on. Can't complain because it's all free.

We are staying on the mile so,

Best place for us to watch the Nebraska-Michigan game the day before?

Best Restaurant that evening?

Should we take the L or get a cab from the airport?

How early should I get to Soldier Field?

Lou Malnati's. No doubt about it

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that a whole lot of people responded to it.

Had a great time in Chicago last week. Those of you who live there; you have an awesome city. I was a little apprehensive about using the CTA for our duration but it wasn't bad at all. Except for the two hour bus trip to Soldier Field. Sat up in section 446 row 30, it was a hike but you can see everything from up there. Wish we would have won, but thems the breaks. Both QBs sucking huge dick kept both teams in it. It was a close game that came down to the last minute. Couldn't ask for more other than a bears win.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had a great time in Chicago last week. Those of you who live there; you have an awesome city. I was a little apprehensive about using the CTA for our duration but it wasn't bad at all. Except for the two hour bus trip to Soldier Field. Sat up in section 446 row 30, it was a hike but you can see everything from up there. Wish we would have won, but thems the breaks. Both QBs sucking huge dick kept both teams in it. It was a close game that came down to the last minute. Couldn't ask for more other than a bears win.

Glad you had a good time. How could you not in Chi Town.
Just curious , did you visit any of the a fore mentioned eating places?
What bars did you hit.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry i didn`t read your thread.
I have a lot of input in this subject.
been to many Bears/Cubs,Bull and B-Hawk games.
Not too mention the family hangouts I`ve endured.

But I`m also curious as to what and where............

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... weird. I totally would have responded to this thread, but I didn't see it.