• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Atlanta @ Seattle 8:30pm ET on ESPN

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also ran for 86 yards. He literally carried that team as best as he could.

Only an Andrew Suck fan or Brady D rider would attempt to argue that Wilson isn't an elite QB. The dude has one good WR and that's in. No O-line, no defense anymore, worst YPC RB's, butter fingers TE and one proven WR with a dreadful play caller. When the Hawks are down by a TD or 2 with a few minutes in the game they put the ball in Wilson's hand and say here take over and call your own plays and be MJ for us.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only an Andrew Suck fan or Brady D rider would attempt to argue that Wilson isn't an elite QB. The dude has one good WR and that's in. No O-line, no defense anymore, worst YPC RB's, butter fingers TE and one proven WR with a dreadful play caller. When the Hawks are down by a TD or 2 with a few minutes in the game they put the ball in Wilson's hand and say here take over and call your own plays and be MJ for us.

wrong

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He barely cracked 60% and 250 yds against a shitty defense. He blows.

But he also put 86 yards on the ground.

He is good at what he does Rex. he might be your typical drop back passer like brady but ask Dayne, he seen a few times.

Ask @NWPATSFAN (btw NW. I asked for the Kickers head. Carroll has done enough in IMO regardless of how we do to keep his job). He has seen it

Most have.

When the play breaks down and nothing goes right? Who do you want with the ball in a hand?

A QB with 2 lead feet?

or

A QB who can run around like a chicken with his head cut off to buy time?

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in 3 weeks Seattle went from potential super bowl contender to rebuilding mode.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he also put 86 yards on the ground.

He is good at what he does Rex. he might be your typical drop back passer like brady but ask Dayne, he seen a few times.

Ask @NWPATSFAN (btw NW. I asked for the Kickers head. Carroll has done enough in IMO regardless of how we do to keep his job). He has seen it

Most have.

When the play breaks down and nothing goes right? Who do you want with the ball in a hand?

A QB with 2 lead feet?

or

A QB who can run around like a chicken with his head cut off to buy time?
Calling for the kickers head is so last week. That's like calling for Bevel or Cable's head. Wash-rinse-repeat they've been blaming those two for years. There were only a few calling for PCs head. Regardless that was something new so I figured I'd bring it up.

There is no doubt about it RW could quite possibly be the best scrambling QB of all time. But I prefer a pure passer with the ability to run. More like a Rodgers or Luck. The problem with RW and others like him Mike Vic is with time he will lose his egde. Either because of injury or age. RW protects himself better than any QB I ever recall seeing that's a runner. TB 12 does a great job by just falling down and avoiding the big hit.
The other thing is I feel a lot of 50/50 balls have gone RWs way. When he scrambles and just chucks it up give the receivers credit but it's impossible for a DB to cover someone for 8 seconds. That has started to change slightly but I think we'll see more and more INTs or batted down balls were we had be seeing completions. Just a hunch no statistical data to back it up.

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in 3 weeks Seattle went from potential super bowl contender to rebuilding mode.
I disagree. Though they have their flaws, they were in both games that they lost till the last minute. It is troublesome how they are having trouble running the ball though.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW is a 1/4 inch away from not being a midget. What's your point?

This is a classic example of throwing out a random middle school insult that's not related to the focus of the conversation in any way to get a cheap laugh. Lame.

As a side note, your dick is 1/4 inch away from not being technically a clitoris.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And man, what a great officiating performance tonight. Did they get PI correct once this entire game? They called an absolute garbage one on the Falcons early in the game and then missed a pretty blatant one on them later. Make up call? Or just incompetence? Both? Idk.

That tripping call on the Falcons that set up a Seattle TD? What the fuck was that? And then an obvious hold they missed on the Falcons to set up their FG at the end.

I guess it doesn't really matter because the shit calls kind of all balanced out in the end. And obviously Seattle had those two special teams fuck ups at the end that cost them the game. But the point remains: What special needs center do they harvest these officials from? I know the refs are part-timers but do they eat paste as their day job? Probably.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn

Wilson is a one man show, that dude is just crazy great

Shame may not see him in January

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the Russell Wilson haters. They scored 31 points, and he was a one-man show.

Seahawks gave up 3 points before half and 7 points off of a fumble.

Neither team played great, but it's beyond obvious that the Seahawks are hurting in the secondary, and while they did better than expected, you could still tell they were out-manned against Julio and Sanu.

What also really killed the Seahawks was the offense line. In the 4th quarter, Falcons were able to get pressure by only bring 3 players (manly Jarrett), and have Beasley spy on RW. This seemed to really be the turn in the game for us.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best QB in the game right now with the GOAT from GB injured. Nobody does more with less than RW. His defense is injured and below average with all members of the LOB done, biggest choker at the kicker position, worst o line in the game, worst ypc from the RB's and no prove receivers outside of a small Doug Baldwin. Combine that with a terrible offensive coordinator and that means he essentially has to do everything. With a couple minutes left in games down by ten the Hawks say here go into mj mode and thats what he does. He's just on another level.
Yeah Russell Wilson is great. I just threw that comment in there because there hasn't been enough conflict between the posters in these Prime Time games lately so I was trying to stir something up.
Pretty much any time I say "______ is garbage" my actual belief about that player is the opposite. I'm like the little boy in the sandbox who instead of telling the little girl he likes her pulls her pigtails and calls her names. Well I would be, except I'm an adult and " Society" has a freaking problem with it so now I'm not allowed within 1000 yds of a playground---thanks Obama!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a classic example of throwing out a random middle school insult that's not related to the focus of the conversation in any way to get a cheap laugh. Lame.

As a side note, your dick is 1/4 inch away from not being technically a clitoris.

1420652793-5734-crying-baby.jpg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling for the kickers head is so last week. That's like calling for Bevel or Cable's head. Wash-rinse-repeat they've been blaming those two for years. There were only a few calling for PCs head. Regardless that was something new so I figured I'd bring it up.

There is no doubt about it RW could quite possibly be the best scrambling QB of all time. But I prefer a pure passer with the ability to run. More like a Rodgers or Luck. The problem with RW and others like him Mike Vic is with time he will lose his egde. Either because of injury or age. RW protects himself better than any QB I ever recall seeing that's a runner. TB 12 does a great job by just falling down and avoiding the big hit.
The other thing is I feel a lot of 50/50 balls have gone RWs way. When he scrambles and just chucks it up give the receivers credit but it's impossible for a DB to cover someone for 8 seconds. That has started to change slightly but I think we'll see more and more INTs or batted down balls were we had be seeing completions. Just a hunch no statistical data to back it up.

RW has a ring so I'm going to back off and cut the little guy some slack. He plays the game differently than Luck, or Brady...he's never going to be a pure pocket passer at his height. Yes, give me the 6'5" 230 QB that can move, and throw too, but I'm not sure I want a pocket or nothing QB either today. A guy like Wentz might be more of the modern prototype QB.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeannie was smoking hot

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW has a ring so I'm going to back off and cut the little guy some slack. He plays the game differently than Luck, or Brady...he's never going to be a pure pocket passer at his height. Yes, give me the 6'5" 230 QB that can move, and throw too, but I'm not sure I want a pocket or nothing QB either today. A guy like Wentz might be more of the modern prototype QB.

Exactly...Eli manning is a classic example of a pocket or nothing QB

Both he and Wilson suffer from the same Offensive Line-itus, one continually makes plays despite it, the other gets sacked repeadetly

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the game...it was a pretty entertaining game for the most part...I'm assuming Hawk fans are killing Carroll over the fake FG...what was that all about Pete? 7 seconds to go, you wanted one more shot at the endzone? That must've been a lock 6 on the next play...stupid call, even if you make the 1st!

I guess Coleman was deemed down, but that looked like 6 to me....kept it a 1 possession game until the end.

Without 2 probowl players on the back end, no Shaq, no real fire breather on the edge, the Seahawks are obviously not the same DEF, but they still play with the fire...I'm not sure if it will be enough to play in JAN...quite a long streak they have in the dance.