• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At What Point?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prolly when the so called clubs were created.

Cornbread and Koolaid morphed into Rainbow sprinkles... pretty high school mean girlish and unmanly to create little nicknames for people

Realist club... self proclaimed of course

Bag o dicks newest and prolly the funniest, yet still faggotry involved.

Death threats because people have soft feelings and need to feel manly after creating said nicknames.

When people profess about bonuses

When e-friends don't have your back...how fucking lame... and also when they do run to rescue. Be a man and stand for yourself.

I can keep going but just finish a couple of my own

Personally my favorite, I could give two fucks about this thread and whether I respond or not. SportsHoopla has been my way passing time while sitting on suspension for smacking the fuck out of guy who thought he was a bad ass bully.

Me having to say that I beat a man's ass is another prime example. I am now guilty of this thread and part of problem. I am ashamed as a father and husband for what I did. My lil man ego feels no better for it.

Thank you for your participation Gandy. I'll sift thru my files for corresponding dates.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame the Fuzzy Bunnies, there constantly fucking with things.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prolly when the so called clubs were created.

Cornbread and Koolaid morphed into Rainbow sprinkles... pretty high school mean girlish and unmanly to create little nicknames for people

Realist club... self proclaimed of course

Bag o dicks newest and prolly the funniest, yet still faggotry involved.

Death threats because people have soft feelings and need to feel manly after creating said nicknames.

When people profess about bonuses

When e-friends don't have your back...how fucking lame... and also when they do run to rescue. Be a man and stand for yourself.

I can keep going but just finish a couple of my own

Personally my favorite, I could give two fucks about this thread and whether I respond or not. SportsHoopla has been my way passing time while sitting on suspension for smacking the fuck out of guy who thought he was a bad ass bully.

Me having to say that I beat a man's ass is another prime example. I am now guilty of this thread and part of problem. I am ashamed as a father and husband for what I did. My lil man ego feels no better for it.

I think it's way too early to be passing judgement on the bag o dicks club. JMO

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always feedback is appreciated. Open forum here gentleman. Feel free to be honest.

Honesty is frowned upon in this establishment from way too may people. Soft feelings seems to be the norm.

For the love of mint choclate chip flavored bacon... muthafuggas need to get a sense of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honesty is frowned upon in this establishment from way too may people. Soft feelings seems to be the norm.

For the love of mint choclate chip flavored bacon... muthafuggas need to get a sense of humor.

I know, right? I don't know how many times I've run out of here crying.

Damn it, Carlos!! What are you doing on my computer!!

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honesty is always the best policy. It's the exact opposite of faggotry, in a round aboot way. :gaah:

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Lions Board become complete and total faggotry? In your opinion of course.
Awe, man... Don't say that. Huge Lions fan here. Is it that bad? Was looking forward to chatting with some Detroit folks as I'm over 700 miles away and don't get much down here about the Lions.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awe, man... Don't say that. Huge Lions fan here. Is it that bad? Was looking forward to chatting with some Detroit folks as I'm over 700 miles away and don't get much down here about the Lions.

When I worked in Atlanta (Buckhead), I was surprised to find several Lions fans. Mostly cause of Megatron and Stafford. Pretty cool.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this threadgot you to the Board, it's accomplished something. The other goals which it set for its self may be unattainable.

I love Gerald Laird btw.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I didn't know bag of dicks was club. Am i tree founding member (hehe) then? Or am I total faggotry for pointing out there is one contributing member I think is a complete tool? (If you thin it's you, you're probably wrong.)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this threadgot you to the Board, it's accomplished something. The other goals which it set for its self may be unattainable.

I love Gerald Laird btw.

Set goals that are reachable Smitty. I want to play Uptons titties, I just did not make it a goal.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tread very very lightly here. Fuggas need to reapply some blood soaking sticks here lately.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and glad you are here :suds: to you and UGA? Don't know number y'all are on.