• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Astros vs Mariners Thread

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it about the fucking Astros... I swear to God, I've never seen a team dominate another like the Astros have Seattle since moving to the AL West. I remember a # of Seattle fans (including myself) were happy when Houston moved to our division.. but since then it's been the biggest blowout stupid ass unbelievable crappy bullshit fucking crap move against our team of all time.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it about the fucking Astros... I swear to God, I've never seen a team dominate another like the Astros have Seattle since moving to the AL West. I remember a # of Seattle fans (including myself) were happy when Houston moved to our division.. but since then it's been the biggest blowout stupid ass unbelievable crappy bullshit fucking crap move against our team of all time.

Their first year in the AL didn't they get 1/4 of their wins that year against us?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger fans thinking the same thing... Indians are 13-1 against them this season...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win in game three, especially since the Blue Jays lost. I wish the M's could have at least taken 2 out of 3 from the Astros, but they go into the Toronto series still with a chance to do some damage. Walker was great in his last start, so hopefully he can carry the momentum from that start into game 1 of this series.

In terms of scoreboard watching for this series... Baltimore gets a hot Red Sox team for four games and Detroit gets a not-so-hot Minnesota for three games starting on Tuesday before the M's fly in to Minneapolis on Friday.

Bottom line... as frustrating as the first two games of the Houston series were to watch, the M's have still won 9 of their last 11 games and came out of the series no worse off than they were before. The only thing that bothers me about this series coming up is that it figures to be a more divided crowd than a home game should have thanks to the Blue Jay fans who are making the trip down from Vancouver. That said, if the M's can silence the Toronto contingent early, they can make them a non-factor.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job by Miranda. He has pitched well his last few outings. Good thing they at least got one out the series. Need to beat Toronto. Potential going into the series for a big swing.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See Seahawks vs Rams :gaah:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job by Miranda. He has pitched well his last few outings. Good thing they at least got one out the series. Need to beat Toronto. Potential going into the series for a big swing.

A sweep of the Blue Jays will put the Mariners into a wild card spot. A series win have them only 1 game out. Suffice to say this is the most important series the Mariners have played in a long time.