• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the SS at SWB, Uno?

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes the Morrow blowup

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gio and Lester can each eat a dick. Mostly Gio...it's looking like Lester might get a W out of his bad outing cuz Cy Morrow is coming unhinged.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addison Maruszak...and he's not an upgrade

Well that sucks, because Nunez can no longer hit a lick, and Jeter is not playing SS this season.

Where's that kid they drafted a couple years who's suppose to be the heir apparent? I forget his name. Tall, lanky Latino I believe. Must still be down at the A level somewhere...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that sucks, because Nunez can no longer hit a lick, and Jeter is not playing SS this season.

Where's that kid they drafted a couple years who's suppose to be the heir apparent? I forget his name. Tall, lanky Latino I believe. Must still be down at the A level somewhere...

Angelini? High A

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...the key words being "everybody else"...literally no one is championing your cause that homosexuality is not natural...

and I ask again: Even assuming your retarded logic is true and homosexuality is not natural, WHY DO YOU CARE? "I don't care" isn't an answer...You've spent 2 full days freaking out about how unnatural it is...You care...there's a reason you're humping the shit out of it...there's a reason you keep equating homosexuality to putting gerbils in your ass, having sex with dead people, and having sex with babies...further, there's a reason you refuse to even address that by your logic blowjobs and contraceptives fall into the same category

So you're disagreeing that homosexuality is unnatural according to nature's law...Got it.

Yep you're a mal-informed dumbass.

"Nature's law dictates that survival of species depends on intercourse between a male and a female. Any other intercourse is unnatural. I don't like that logic! It's retarded!" - Brilliance

I'm freaking out? I'm the one who came into this discussion a day late, making illogical comparisons between race and sexual orientation, and hurling insults at anybody who disagreed with this absurd comparison? That was me? And I was freaking out? More brilliance.

What's the reason for the comparison of predisposed, unnatural sexual desires? Wait, I've already told you the reason...10 minutes ago. They're all genetic, and....unnatural.

I didn't just address blow-jobs also 10 minutes ago? Not specifically, but generally? Also under the umbrella of unnatural sexual desires? You also apparently just post random shit without reading. Even more brilliance.

Why haven't you addressed why you refuse to partake in a completely natural sexual activity that you advocate?

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cito Culver?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cito culver is currently not hitting in A ball as well

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh just looked at Culver's numbers

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're disagreeing that homosexuality is unnatural according to nature's law...Got it.

Yep you're a mal-informed dumbass.

"Nature's law dictates that survival of species depends on intercourse between a male and a female. Any other intercourse is unnatural. I don't like that logic! It's retarded!" - Brilliance

I'm freaking out? I'm the one who came into this discussion a day late, making illogical comparisons between race and sexual orientation, and hurling insults at anybody who disagreed with this absurd comparison? That was me? And I was freaking out? More brilliance.

What's the reason for the comparison of predisposed, unnatural sexual desires? Wait, I've already told you the reason...10 minutes ago. They're all genetic, and....unnatural.

I didn't just address blow-jobs also 10 minutes ago? Not specifically, but generally? Also under the umbrella of unnatural sexual desires? You also apparently just post random shit without reading. Even more brilliance.

Why haven't you addressed why you refuse to partake in a completely natural sexual activity that you advocate?

WHY DO YOU CARE?

Let me know when you get around to addressing this

Keep saying you already addressed something and failing to address it...you're getting destroyed on this...You're turning into snuggles on the race issue

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll trade you Andrew Romine or Brendan Harris for a bullpen arm that can keep his ERA south of 5...deal?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to need a stop-gap...

They don't even have a heir apparent right now...they'll just have to sign has-beens for a while til they find something

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes the Morrow blowup

got out the inning. and this is where the blue jays have problems.. they need to add runs and that will temper this comback. throughout this season this is where they have fallen short. especially lately. if they can get a two or more runs back they could be in business

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cito Culver?

I honestly don't remember, Andy.

Yanks took him in the first round a couple years ago and they were talking at the time he would spend 10+ years as the SS in The Bronx. I seem to remember him being vey tall, like 6'-3" or so, but I could very well be wrong.

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't even have a heir apparent right now...they'll just have to sign has-beens for a while til they find something

Next years crop of shortstops, take your pick

:gaah:

*denotes an option

Alfredo Amezaga
Clint Barmes
Willie Bloomquist
Jamey Carroll *
Alexi Casilla *
Stephen Drew
Yunel Escobar *
Rafael Furcal
Alex Gonzalez