• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck me that was killed!

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat, BJ's really need to tone down the orchestrated WWE celebrations after HR's, however.

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of killed, anyone see Trumbo murder that baseball yesterday?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's just what the doctors ordered.. wow.. that was a freakin bomb

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHY DO YOU CARE?

Let me know when you get around to addressing this

Keep saying you already addressed something and failing to address it...you're getting destroyed on this...You're turning into snuggles on the race issue

Because it pisses you off, and makes you look like a lemming that blindly supports something without giving any real thought about it. I addressed that too...about 6 hours ago.

Speaking of not addressing, why do you not partake in a sexual activity that is completely natural, and that you advocate?

Anybody who has to say that "you're getting destroyed" in an argument, is almost without fail the one who has no argument.

You have no argument.

Again like I told Chappee the Tolerant, pass your bar, and maybe you can petition SCOTUS to overturn the laws of nature.

I don't like your chances of success.

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was obliterated. They said 475...tied with Rizzo for longest in the Majors this season.

How're the prices for the Angels games so far?

I want to go after the semester ends and I head home for a few weeks

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it pisses you off, and makes you look like a lemming that blindly supports something without giving any real thought about it. I addressed that too...about 6 hours ago.

Speaking of not addressing, why do you not partake in a sexual activity that is completely natural, and that you advocate?

Anybody who has to say that "you're getting destroyed" in an argument, is almost without fail the one who has no argument.

You have no argument.

Again like I told Chappee the Tolerant, pass your bar, and maybe you can petition SCOTUS to overturn the laws of nature.

I don't like your chances of success.

lol so you chose to argue something that no one agrees with...for 2 days...after spending month upon months claiming you hate how we argue about stuff no one cares about for hours....simply because you know it pisses people off...despite the fact that no one is getting pissed off...we're all mocking you...just like we mock snuggles opinion of black qb's

as to why I don't partake in homosexual behavior, the same reason I don't do a million other things that occur in nature...I don't want to...The fact that not everyone does something doesn't make it unnatural...

Do you do everything that occurs in nature? Just about all animals eat their own or other animals' feces...I take it you just got done eating a big plate of shit

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat, BJ's really need to tone down the orchestrated WWE celebrations after HR's, however.

they've been doing it for a while now. surprised you guys just noticed:peace:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
86 degrees today

snow friday

worst spring ever

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How're the prices for the Angels games so far?

I want to go after the semester ends and I head home for a few weeks
The way they're playing, you can hit up StubHub and score some good seats around face value or less sometimes...depends on who they're playing as always too...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol so you chose to argue something that no one agrees with...for 2 days...after spending month upon months claiming you hate how we argue about stuff no one cares about for hours....simply because you know it pisses people off...despite the fact that no one is getting pissed off...we're all mocking you...just like we mock snuggles opinion of black qb's

as to why I don't partake in homosexual behavior, the same reason I don't do a million other things that occur in nature...I don't want to...The fact that not everyone does something doesn't make it unnatural...

Do you do everything that occurs in nature? Just about all animals eat their own or other animals' feces...I take it you just got done eating a big plate of shit

"Everybody" :laugh3:....You getting Rock's anonymous emails now?

And again, just because something occurs in nature does not mean the act is natural according to its laws, unless of course you believe that humans dumping toxic waste into a lake, creating 4 eyed fish, is natural according to its laws, or penguins fucking other dead penguins, or people jerking horses.

You obviously have no idea what the concept of nature's law is, or the basic concepts of elementary level biology. If you did, you wouldn't keep repeating the same fallacies over and over and over again.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the blue jays need is for emilio bonifacio to get hot. with him and davis on the bases the blue jays should score way more runs. encarnacion is hot right now so the need to get people on in front of him and bautista. that's the formula

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummmm

less arguing

more hugging

:grouphug:

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still feel good about our chances. just hoping to just play good ball. i wanna chase lester then go from there

pretty obvious your boys have the better juice up there

Sox battling valiantly though:yahoo:

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Everybody" :laugh3:....You getting Rock's anonymous emails now?

And again, just because something occurs in nature does not mean the act is natural according to its laws, unless of course you believe that humans dumping toxic waste into a lake, creating 4 eyed fish, is natural according to its laws, or penguins fucking other dead penguins, or people jerking horses.

You obviously have no idea what the concept of nature's law is, or the basic concepts of elementary level biology. If you did, you wouldn't keep repeating the same fallacies over and over and over again.

No, I'm reading the thread...literally no one has agreed with you...literally everyone who has bothered to respond to your drivel has laughed at you...not hard to keep track of

And I'm now asking for the 4th time, WHY DO YOU CARE WHETHER OR NOT IT'S NATURAL? What reason do you have to whine about this for 2 days? You've gone from "I don't care" to "I care but only because it pisses you off...despite the fact that it makes me a huge hypocrite for leaving over people having similar arguments on a daily basis"...got anything else or you just want to admit you're homophobic?