• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a long game i realize that and the jays are only up 1-0. trust me i am far from excited in the 3rd inning. especially after leading every game in the yankees series and losing all four games

I know Heat. I'm just giving you shit.

Defensiveness in the face of constant criticism and mocking is a natural reaction.

Mother Nature would agree.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This John Lester guy blowssssssss

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did ya'll see my boy Tenac earlier?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

What comes natural to an individual is not necessarily natural in the context of nature's law.

Again, like I told Chappee the Tolerant, if you don't like it? Sorry. It's not my law. Take it up with Mother Nature.

And again, your argument is a fallacy. It's natural for some individuals to stick gerbils in their ass. This behavior is not natural according to nature's law

What I wonder is, if dick in your ass is natural, and you're advocating it, why aren't you partaking in it?

right....homosexuality is pretty much the same thing as sticking gerbils up your ass...I remember all those polar bears sticking gerbils up their ass

Proclivities are not genetic behavior...homosexuality is...homosexuality occurs in just about every species of animal in the entire world...you're a moron

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howz'it, Heat. Looking good tonight brotha!

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coming back to earth

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dog recently had to get a wheelchair

But I'll be damned if he isn't the biggest chick magnet...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet another bomb.. if morrow can give me 7 innings with just these two runs given up i will be happy with that

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right....homosexuality is pretty much the same thing as sticking gerbils up your ass...I remember all those polar bears sticking gerbils up their ass

Proclivities are not genetic behavior...homosexuality is...homosexuality occurs in just about every species of animal in the entire world...you're a moron

Proclivities aren't genetic? :laugh3:

Really?

So it's an acquired taste? Those necrophiliac penguins...they picked that up by watching videos? :laugh3:

Still wondering why you're not partaking in a completely natural activity that you advocate...

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet another bomb.. if morrow can give me 7 innings with just these two runs given up i will be happy with that

Just when you were startin to feel good about the Jays chances of winning

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proclivities aren't genetic? :laugh3:

Really?

So it's an acquired taste? Those necrophiliac penguins...they picked that up by watching videos? :laugh3:

Still wondering why you're not partaking in a completely natural activity that you advocate...

People don't fuck dead people because they're naturally attracted to dead people...it comes from many sources, but genetics aren't one of them...

Still wondering why you're allowing your wife to blow you since it's not a completely natural activity