• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's clear by your response, that you're generally as stupid as your argument yesterday of Jason Collins' "hero status"

And that "tolerance" in your world means "agree with what I say"

Again, if you don't like the truth, take it up with Mother Nature.

Or, continue to be a mal-informed dumbass. I don't give a rip either way.

You manufactured this "hero" term and just continue to hump the shit out of it. I haven't heard anybody other than you refer to him as a hero. I certainly don't view him that way. Courageous, yes, however. It takes serious balls to subject yourself to that kind of criticism.

Also, it may not be "natural" according to Mother nature, but what of gay couples that marry and adopt, or use a surrogate? They can't raise a child as well as a conventional couple? They aren't helping to "further the species"???

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You manufactured this "hero" term and just continue to hump the shit out of it. I haven't heard anybody other than you refer to him as a hero. I certainly don't view him that way. Courageous, yes, however. It takes serious balls to subject yourself to that kind of criticism.

Also, it may not be "natural" according to Mother nature, but what of gay couples that marry and adopt, or use a surrogate? They can't raise a child as well as a conventional couple? They aren't helping to "further the species"???

What criticism is he receiving? The only thing I've seen is that it's a possible ploy to further his current career as a basketball player or beginning his second career as an advocate or activist.

And he hasn't been called a hero? You're either lying, or not paying attention.

And again, there's nothing courageous about telling a reporter that you like to suck cock. Nothing. The only people who this is courageous to, are the people who live vicariously through their TV screens...which is exactly what I said yesterday. It's a big deal to you because you've been told it's a big deal. That's it. The truly tolerant people? Don't give a shit. It's a non-story. You and folks like you are the one's making this guy's sexuality a story.

And really? Adoption and surrogates? Jesus H dude, think. How is adoption and "surrogation" possible? Do you know anything of biology? Anything at all?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck everybody who has spoken ill of the Stras...

Have a shitty night to you all..

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr-burns-picture.jpg

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Collins and Massachusetts law enforcement are heroes in Boston

Navy Seals and the guy who actually found the 19 year old punk are afterthoughts

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mr. Paul...

Why did you continue to make yourself look incompetent when you were running for president with your unrealistic foreign policy positions?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What criticism is he receiving? The only thing I've seen is that it's a possible ploy to further his current career as a basketball player or beginning his second career as an advocate or activist.

And he hasn't been called a hero? You're either lying, or not paying attention.

And again, there's nothing courageous about telling a reporter that you like to suck cock. Nothing. The only people who this is courageous to, are the people who live vicariously through their TV screens...which is exactly what I said yesterday. It's a big deal to you because you've been told it's a big deal. That's it. The truly tolerant people? Don't give a shit. It's a non-story. You and folks like you are the one's making this guy's sexuality a story.

And really? Adoption and surrogates? Jesus H dude, think. How is adoption and "surrogation" possible? Do you know anything of biology? Anything at all?

I think this guy makes himself a target when he clearly didn't need to do it. And you are right, he might just be positioning himself for a 2nd career (because he is a horrendous basketball player). I don't really "care" at all, but it takes balls on his part to put himself up for this kind of scrutiny. I mean, you had probably never heard of him before yesterday and now you are going through all the trouble ot calling him a "cocksucker" and a "fag". Think how it will be when the rest of your intolerant brethren get a-hold of him.

As for gay couples being parents, I certainly understand the biology. I also understand there are a zillion "conventional" couples that are shitty parents, or abuse their children, or are on welfare etc.... A loving home with 2 parents doesn't do anything to further the species?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this guy makes himself a target when he clearly didn't need to do it. And you are right, he might just be positioning himself for a 2nd career (because he is a horrendous basketball player). I don't really "care" at all, but it takes balls on his part to put himself up for this kind of scrutiny. I mean, you had probably never heard of him before yesterday and now you are going through all the trouble ot calling him a "cocksucker" and a "fag". Think how it will be when the rest of your intolerant brethren get a-hold of him.

As for gay couples being parents, I certainly understand the biology. I also understand there are a zillion "conventional" couples that are shitty parents, or abuse their children, or are on welfare etc.... A loving home with 2 parents doesn't do anything to further the species?

I call everybody a fag and cocksucker. Why are these derogatory terms to you? I thought it was ok to be a faggot and a cocksucker?

If you call me a pussy eater, should I be offended? My wife is a world class cocksucker. Should she be offended if I call her one?

And you're, not surprisingly, completely missing the point of what I said about adoption and surrogate parents.

How would either of these things be possible, if the unnatural act of homosexuality was in fact, natural? Or the norm?

Understand?

You don't like it? Once again, the laws of nature are not mine. Maybe once Uno passes the bar, he could petition SCOTUS for a reversal in nature's law on your behalf?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am a professional soccer player and come out as straight, am I a hero?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am a professional soccer player and come out as straight, am I a hero?

No but according to Chappee the Tolerant...

Because my oldest daughter is an excellent soccer player, there's an excellent chance that she's attracted to women sexually.

What an advocate!