• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees lose to Humber tonight and Dirt doesn't make it here tomorrow it's because he has meetings all day... he just sent me a text.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strasburg's okay fellas...

Everything's going to be alright...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees lose to Humber tonight and Dirt doesn't make it here tomorrow it's because he has meetings all day... he just sent me a text.

It won't happen. Astros won the only game they are going to get. I can't recall seeing a worse MLB team than that.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

This is me ripping holes in your paper thin logic.

You have failed to answer my question....twice:

If you learn that your daughter is gay, are you going to disown her? You've said she's a really good soccer player, so there is probably a high probability that she is....

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you learn that your daughter is gay, are you going to disown her? You've said she's a really good soccer player, so there is probably a high probability that she is....

A) I didn't see your question

B) Why is there a "high probability" that she's gay because of her athletic prowess?

C) The answer to your question is no. Why would I? She has a genetic defect. Why would I disown my kid if he or she had down syndrome? Or autism?

The fact that you would draw such a conclusion, simply due to pointing out the truth of homosexuality, proves my point about your flimsy argument in support of it.

The fact that homosexuality is an unnatural behavior isn't my law. It's Mother Nature's. Take it up with her.

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you have soccer mixed up with basketball

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A) I didn't see your question

B) Why is there a "high probability" that she's gay because of her athletic prowess?

C) The answer to your question is no. Why would I? She has a genetic defect. Why would I disown my kid if he or she had down syndrome? Or autism?

The fact that you would draw such a conclusion, simply due to pointing out the truth of homosexuality, proves my point about your flimsy argument in support of it.

The fact that homosexuality is an unnatural behavior isn't my law. It's Mother Nature's. Take it up with her.

OK....but would you ridicule her and call her a "fag' or "unnatural"? I only ask because it's clear that you are an intolerant bigot and I wondered how you would react if the issue was right under your roof. Your answer surprised me, but it's a good answer.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have soccer mixed up with basketball

But if she is gay, the fact that she plays soccer would make her a courageous hero right?

Or would she have to tell a reporter to be considered as such?

Tenacfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
Yes...but he did it in an honorable fashion...no one shows as much class while getting pummeled by AAA hitters like a Yankee...

Not sure what's funnier...Pettitte getting throttled by that group of scrubs, or the Yanks being held to 1R by that pitching staff...at HOME!!!

:laugh3::laugh3:

Tenacfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shelly Frankenstein Duncan is available

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK....but would you ridicule her and call her a "fag' or "unnatural"? I only ask because it's clear that you are an intolerant bigot and I wondered how you would react if the issue was right under your roof. Your answer surprised me, but it's a good answer.

And it's clear by your response, that you're generally as stupid as your argument yesterday of Jason Collins' "hero status"

And that "tolerance" in your world means "agree with what I say"

Again, if you don't like the truth, take it up with Mother Nature.

Or, continue to be a mal-informed dumbass. I don't give a rip either way.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go home and fire up the grill

See you fellas on the night shift!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00