• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, Rock stupidly outed himself again?

My God, all patheticism aside with pretending to block someone, how many times can he stupidly out himself?

It's like he can't out his terrible troll ID's on this site, so he needs to find a new way to cope

word

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how many of you dumnbasses just blindly jump on the bandwagon of every cause that comes along.

In the 60s it was Viet Nam
In the 70s it was women's rights
In the 80s it was world hunger
In the 90s it was blacks' rights
In the 00's it was global warming
In the 10's, it's all about the fags.

Some of you dumbasses are just cause junkies. If you aren't getting all in an uproar over a cause, you don't know what to do with your life.

Here's an idea: Get married, have some kids, get a fucking real life.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I don't care. What I do care about is making your argument sound like the shallow, superficial, media fed garbage that it is. Again, thank you. You and Cowboy both served your purpose.

why is it that whenever someone disagrees with you on a social issue, that you always have to call them sheep?

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that people out there are capable of intelligent, critical thinking of their own and simply come to a different conclusion than the one that you reach?

You always have to call them kool-aid drinking sheep...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I said was "I would rather have Andrew Luck than Cam Newton because history has shown that the style of play frequently shown by successful black QBs does not translate into playoff success"
That is not what you said!!!!!!
You said "blacks can't win the superbowl, it's a fact, why were we getting all upset about it"

I was clearly having fun with it when it got to that point and people like you, Peter, choose to dick-ride me still, a year later. Despite the fact that I've said what I mean about 500 times.
Right, just like you were joking about hte Sox Rotation winning 80 games after I pointed out how absurd that is "it was a joke".

I'm one of the least racist people you'll ever meet.
NO, you aren't - FACT.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

I assume it has been done before by some team

Where's Nasty?

Schilling and Unit in 2001?

Maybe two of Zito, Hudson and Mulder did it at one point... Probably same for some combination of Glavine, Smoltz, Maddux, Neagle or Avery...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is correct, if you block someone but someone that you aren't blocking quotes the person you did block...you can see it.

No idea if that is what happens here, but that is a flaw in the "ignore" system. :suds:

Ha-ha. I like that. So, if I know who Snookie has blocked, I can quote everything that person says, just to antagonize Snookie.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha-ha. I like that. So, if I know who Snookie has blocked, I can quote everything that person says, just to antagonize Snookie.

Snoogins was smart enough to admit to unblocking the people he never actually blocked before he outed himself

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

--

2011 was a crash and burn

there was no burn in 2012, just one long, prolonged, agonizing, demoralizing crash

2010? not really a crash and burn either

2009? Playoffs were, I supposed

2008, no

2006, semi crash

2005, playoffs were, first round sweep

2003........one gigantic crash.......fuck you Aaron Boone

so.....no........not annual or semi annual

jerk

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its how i see what a few people write

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You wouldn't be the first to antagonize someone that way :)

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anyone admitted to quoting my post before rock responded to it? Further, he quoted me, how does one quote me unless they can actually read and click my post?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bwahahahahahaha

dude, you are worse then the
"i am leaving, this place sucks, I have too much work to do to fuck with you guys all day" ...only to return a day later, crowd.

you are busted. be a fucking man!

"The refs showed me what UNO wrote" -Rock

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really. Rock and Snoogins want you to do precisely that. Because their point was never to ignore the poster. It was to let the whole world know they're ignoring the poster

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO, you aren't - FACT.

My daughter's godfather is black. THERE is a fact... He's from St. Louis... Cowboy, do you know him? Ask him if I'm a racist.

And I never said they "can't" win... I said they "don't" win... and there is overwhelming statistical evidence to support it...

Because, ya know, there is.

Schmucks like you, Ox and Down have worked diligently to twist my words into something they weren't. And like I said, once that horse left the barn, I had fun with it.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, blocking people makes them angry

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone admitted to quoting my post before rock responded to it? Further, he quoted me, how does one quote me unless they can actually read and click my post?

That...can't be done that I know of.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 395,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jeter, this is taking me back to the old AOL days.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter's godfather is black. THERE is a fact... He's from St. Louis... Cowboy, do you know him? Ask him if I'm a racist.

And I never said they "can't" win... I said they "don't" win... and there is overwhelming statistical evidence to support it...

Because, ya know, there is.

Schmucks like you, Ox and Down have worked diligently to twist my words into something they weren't. And like I said, once that horse left the barn, I had fun with it.

My pretend daughters pretend godfather is a black person...so I can't be racist - Dr. Martin Luther Snoog Jr.