• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lester wins today, Sox will have two starters at 5-0 in April

Been done before?

Not by the Sox...

Only 4 pitchers in history have done it in Boston.

Babe Ruth, Pedro Martinez, Josh Beckett and Clay Buchholz...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

The guy who just went on a 4 page troll fest because he's homophobic is claiming someone else is in PMS mode

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Never said I was afraid of fags (or blacks)

Since they are the same, according to you, maybe we should start calling them "blags"?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not? So the design of every species sexual organs is for procreation with the opposite sex...that's not natural? Brilliant!:laugh3: I honestly don't care. You just have no idea what you're trying to talk about, and don't see how shallow your professed support of homosexuality is. I've enjoyed pointing that out, and enjoyed watching you and the others go to the name calling really quickly. Proves what I'm saying. Thank you.

So, you have yet to come up with a reason why you care so deeply...gotcha

Let me know when you find one

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what he's referring to is your condemning of gay people because what they do is unnatural.

When there is a super-abundance of unnatural behavior going on every night in the typical hetero active sex life.

You don't seem to have the same distaste for them that you do with the "dick-sucking fags" as you repeatedly call them.

For Fuck's sake... can the guy who said "blacks can't win a superbowl, FACT!" not lecture any body on tolerence!

Next, you will be giving lectures on how to stay open minded about sports teams and mediocre QB's

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I was afraid of fags (or blacks)

Since they are the same, according to you, maybe we should start calling them "blags"?

Yes you did...you defended it and trolled to defend it...sucks when you have to resort to trolling to defend homophobia eh?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
humans cannot properly process dairy, and over exposure can cause intolerance

same goes for eating corn

not natural, yet, we do it

Astros 9, Fraudkees* 1. Completely unnatural but the Fraudkees* and Astros did it anyway.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly Earth shattering news. We all have common ancestors, regardless of eye color. There is ample evidence that the human race can all be traced back to a group of people who lived in a savannah on the northern east coast of Africa, about 35-75 thousand years ago. I'm sure all those people had brown eyes. Blue eyes emerged because the 'switch' finally had a purpose to be turned on when people started migrating north. Natural evolution. Adapting to one's environment. Biology 101.

you watch the science channel a lot too, huh?

how about that race of pigmy people trapped on that island that dies off in the 30's?

dudes were like 3 feet tall, trapped on a remote island, and never exposed to predators that could taken them out of the food chain. they thrived.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you have yet to come up with a reason why you care so deeply...gotcha

Let me know when you find one

I said I don't care. What I do care about is making your argument sound like the shallow, superficial, media fed garbage that it is. Again, thank you. You and Cowboy both served your purpose.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the backtracking begins...Can't wait to see the next explanation

He is correct, if you block someone but someone that you aren't blocking quotes the person you did block...you can see it.

No idea if that is what happens here, but that is a flaw in the "ignore" system. :suds:

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not? So the design of every species sexual organs is for procreation with the opposite sex...that's not natural? Brilliant!:laugh3: I honestly don't care. You just have no idea what you're trying to talk about, and don't see how shallow your professed support of homosexuality is. I've enjoyed pointing that out, and enjoyed watching you and the others go to the name calling really quickly. Proves what I'm saying. Thank you.

Dickshot....serious question for you: Would you disown your daughter if she were gay? After reading your posts, I assume you would call her a "fag" and "unnatural" and leave her for dead.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not by the Sox...

Only 4 pitchers in history have done it in Boston.

Babe Ruth, Pedro Martinez, Josh Beckett and Clay Buchholz...

-

I assume it has been done before by some team

Where's Nasty?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I don't care. What I do care about is making your argument sound like the shallow, superficial, media fed garbage that it is. Again, thank you. You and Cowboy both served your purpose.

lol...so you don't care...but have argued it nonstop for 2 days...without an actual point...and now you're resorting to hyperbole and claiming I've glorified someone I've never even mentioned...cool