• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is correct, if you block someone but someone that you aren't blocking quotes the person you did block...you can see it.

No idea if that is what happens here, but that is a flaw in the "ignore" system. :suds:

:lol:

:suds:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did...you defended it and trolled to defend it...sucks when you have to resort to trolling to defend homophobia eh?

show me where I said I didnt like blags or facks?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is correct, if you block someone but someone that you aren't blocking quotes the person you did block...you can see it.

No idea if that is what happens here, but that is a flaw in the "ignore" system. :suds:

except he quoted and responded to my post before anyone else did...so there's no way he could have seen it unless I was unblocked

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you watch the science channel a lot too, huh?

how about that race of pigmy people trapped on that island that dies off in the 30's?

dudes were like 3 feet tall, trapped on a remote island, and never exposed to predators that could taken them out of the food chain. they thrived.

Maybe their short stature was a favorable adaption to the environment, allowing them to be free of predators. If they had grown to six feet, it is possible that the predators of the island would have evolved in a way that would have made them more of a threat to the humans.

Recent discovery of pigmy wooley mammoths on an isolated island also. They didn't go extinct until about 5000 years ago.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dickshot....serious question for you: Would you disown your daughter if she were gay? After reading your posts, I assume you would call her a "fag" and "unnatural" and leave her for dead.

Then an animal would fuck her corpse, naturally.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe their short stature was a favorable adaption to the environment, allowing them to be free of predators. If they had grown to six feet, it is possible that the predators of the island would have evolved in a way that would have made them more of a threat to the humans.

Recent discovery of pigmy wooley mammoths on an isolated island also. They didn't go extinct until about 5000 years ago.

the opposite, are these dudes in central africa

average height was 6'3

they literally ran too hot

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...so you don't care...but have argued it nonstop for 2 days...without an actual point...and now you're resorting to hyperbole and claiming I've glorified someone I've never even mentioned...cool

Yeah. He doesn't care. He's only spent 10 hours, 300 posts and 600 uses of the word "fag". That's a guy who doesn't care right there!

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He doesn't care. He's only spent 10 hours, 300 posts and 600 uses of the word "fag". That's a guy who doesn't care right there!

word

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Geez, Rock stupidly outed himself again?

My God, all patheticism aside with pretending to block someone, how many times can he stupidly out himself?

It's like he can't out his terrible troll ID's on this site, so he needs to find a new way to cope

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already did...

and that post never had the word "I" in it

phobia = fear of
homophobia = fear of fags

anti-homo is the word you are looking for, if you want to talk about fag haters. I am not an anti-homo either.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Fuck's sake... can the guy who said "blacks can't win a superbowl, FACT!" not lecture any body on tolerence!

Next, you will be giving lectures on how to stay open minded about sports teams and mediocre QB's

What I said was "I would rather have Andrew Luck than Cam Newton because history has shown that the style of play frequently shown by successful black QBs does not translate into playoff success"

Then people immediately jumped on my nuts, because that's what they do... So I had some fun with it.

Christ, people are still harping on when I said "it's science"... When I was clearly making a reference to Anchorman when Ron Burgundy said "a woman's brain is half the size of a man's, it's science..."

I was clearly having fun with it when it got to that point and people like you, Peter, choose to dick-ride me still, a year later. Despite the fact that I've said what I mean about 500 times.

I'm one of the least racist people you'll ever meet.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that post never had the word "I" in it

phobia = fear of
homophobia = fear of fags

anti-homo is the word you are looking for, if you want to talk about fag haters. I am not an anti-homo either.

cool...and my post never had the words "in any and all contexts" in it...yet you inferred that's what it meant...why do you get to make up things I never said and apply them to me but I can't do the same to you?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has anyone else mentioned raping or eating babies lately?