• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Cowboy did what is "natural" and took a dick in his ass overnight

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes
yes
yes

ha.. but let me use a word from your own handbook. i don't care if the yankees sweep the jays at the end of it all we still are gonna come out on top.. words to live by huh dirt :clap:

Yeah, considering it happens to the Yankees every season, and never to the Jays, there is this small difference. Besides the Jays being an incredible 8 games behind the Yankees already

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's the jackie robinson comparison.

You're an idiot if you think being black in the 1940's and 50's is ANYTHING remotely close to being gay today...

Seriously...if I were black, this would sicken me...and it has NOTHING to do with Collins being gay...and EVERYTHING to do with cheapening what Robinson, and Aaron for that matter, dealt with.

Roger Maris had it tougher being a yankee than Jason Collins will have it being a gay man in 2013....

just out of curiosity but how do you pretend to know how any of these guys had it? Spend a lot of time being a black baseball player in the 40's? Spending a lot of time being a gay basketball player today?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird, I haven't heard much from Heatwave recently about how the season will turn around because of 7 head to head games in 15 days

You couldn't avoid hearing him say that 3 weeks ago if you tried

well it didn't happen. so what you want me to do. backtrack and give up on the season.. yeah right..

oh and about that russell martin dude.. about 2 weeks ago even a week ago that name was household around here. not so much now. see the similarities and irony of it all.. yeah.. :agree:

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better win tonight

32 Teams in the last decade came into may 1st with as good or worse win% than the Jays.

Only 3 teams ended up the season with a winning record for the year. Only 1 made the playoffs..

how many of those teams hand the advantage of having 2 wild card spots. history is history. lets stay in the present

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think Jason Collins' timing for coming out had nothing to do with his desire for equal rights for gays. I think he did it to exploit the situation and thus extend his career a couple years.

Think about it. On Sunday, he didn't have much of a chance of seeing his NBA career continue next year. His chances have increased dramatically since then.

It's a completely self serving move. The quicker the guy gets Aids and dies, the happier I'll be.

If he did it 10 Years ago when he was risking something, he would have been representing the gay community and not just himself and his bank account

Fuck him

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm done with that debate. These Boston puzzles show up to whine, bitch and make excuses for the their spineless, media created teams, and bash the actual winning team

"but hey, we showed up"

Boston Sucks

isnt this what you JUST did, about your yankees?

i think the last time you were humble about any of your teams was 1984

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm done with that debate. These Boston puzzles show up to whine, bitch and make excuses for the their spineless, media created teams, and bash the actual winning team

"but hey, we showed up"

Boston Sucks

Boston puzzles? You mean we're hard to figure out?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just out of curiosity but how do you pretend to know how any of these guys had it? Spend a lot of time being a black baseball player in the 40's? Spending a lot of time being a gay basketball player today?

How do you? You after all, were applauding his "courage" for proclaiming his love of cock despite "fear of being beaten to a bloody pulp" because of it.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the Blue Jays manager still employed ??

better question is how was he hired.. wanted sandy alomar jr. in the worst way. but demarlo hale will be the manager if they have another week of what's been going on. players only meeting yesterday. meeting with the GM today. if it don't turn around very soon, he will be unemployed

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a completely self serving move. The quicker the guy gets Aids and dies, the happier I'll be.

If he did it 10 Years ago when he was risking something, he would have been representing the gay community and not just himself and his bank account

Fuck him

Probably wasn't gay back then. Where do you think he developed the gayness? All those years on the New Jersey Nets.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt this what you JUST did, about your yankees?

i think the last time you were humble about any of your teams was 1984

I'm the opposite of you guys, and damn proud

I don't make excuses, just tip my hat to the winning team

Honestly Rock, the next time you or Ron don't make an excuse for any loss, and bash the actual winning team, will be the very first

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first openly necrophiliac athlete is a courageous hero, and opening the doors for all the other closeted necrophiliacs with hopes of playing pro sports in the future

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a poor excuse

Everyone (except Heatwave and the talking heads who had the Marlins and Sox as the past 2 offseason champions) saw a terribly constructed roster from a mile away

Not the managers fault that his entire lineup is a bunch of guys who can't do anything except hit the occasional home run or strikeout

yeah.. and just about every single expert on baseball has them going to the playoffs. or winning the division. there you go making shit up again.:lame:

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many of those teams hand the advantage of having 2 wild card spots. history is history. lets stay in the present

???

There were only 3 of those teams that had a winning record.. What does the 2nd wild benefit teams with Losing records?

1 of those 3 made the playoffs. and 1 of the other 3 was the 2012 angels..who missed the playoffs despite the 2nd wild card...

So what the 2nd Wild would change it to 2 of 32 instead of 1 out of 32? Whats your point?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

only in manch-vegas

NH Man Lost His LIFE SAVINGS On Carnival Game « Mix 104.1

Henry Gribbohm lost a quick $300 at a Manchester carnival trying to win an Xbox Kinnect. The 30 year old dad ran home, cashed out his entire life savings and returned to take revenge on the Tubs Of Fun game.
(Photo: CBS Boston)

It didn’t work out. Henry lost all $2,600.00 in an effort to win the $400 game system, but left with only a dreadlocked banana.
The man returned angry the following day and was given back $600 by the game operator. Mr. Gribbohm, unsatisfied, and convinced the game was rigged, filed a report with the Manchester Police Department, who are investigating.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes
yes
yes

ha.. but let me use a word from your own handbook. i don't care if the yankees sweep the jays

Yes you do

That's why you cited the 7 games in 15 days against them no less than 40,000 times (Cereal can provide an exact count)

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the opposite of you guys, and damn proud

I don't make excuses, just tip my hat to the winning team

Honestly Rock, the next time you or Ron don't make an excuse for any loss, and bash the actual winning team, will be the very first

regardless of how you intended it

"the umps hate the yankees"

you do the exact same things, but are too oblivious of your own actions to take notice
:2cents: