• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"42 didn't make a sacrifice. He stood to gain too much."

And there's the jackie robinson comparison.

You're an idiot if you think being black in the 1940's and 50's is ANYTHING remotely close to being gay today...

Seriously...if I were black, this would sicken me...and it has NOTHING to do with Collins being gay...and EVERYTHING to do with cheapening what Robinson, and Aaron for that matter, dealt with.

Roger Maris had it tougher being a yankee than Jason Collins will have it being a gay man in 2013....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCKIN liar - you were "well, so and so is heating up, so and so looks good, we are still in the wild card hunt ..." then when they finally shit the bed, your company "Cracked Down" on computer usaage - until the Yankees were in danger of letting Baltimore have a shot at the AL East. Suddenly, your computer worked every monring at 6am.

Also, when was the last time the Sox looked awesome in April and didn't win the AL - 09? 10?

When the leaves fall, so do the sox -that saying wasn't made up because they are historically strong finishers.

But, enjoy the April Championship Parade - make sure there is extra security, lot's of angry lone wolves in that city of yours

100% correct

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's the jackie robinson comparison.

You're an idiot if you think being black in the 1940's and 50's is ANYTHING remotely close to being gay today...

Seriously...if I were black, this would sicken me...and it has NOTHING to do with Collins being gay...and EVERYTHING to do with cheapening what Robinson, and Aaron for that matter, dealt with.

Roger Maris had it tougher being a yankee than Jason Collins will have it being a gay man in 2013....

You are racist stick trash. Nobody expects you to get it. To you being gay is a choice for these people. Because people choose to be a person that is ridiculed and discriminated against. 20 years from now when the Gays gain their rights, there will be a small difference between the movements.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
laugh now cry later :10:

Better win tonight

32 Teams in the last decade came into may 1st with as good or worse win% than the Jays.

Only 3 teams ended up the season with a winning record for the year. Only 1 made the playoffs..

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the Blue Jays manager still employed ??

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"42 didn't make a sacrifice. He stood to gain too much."

Holy shit!
comparing GAY rights to those of Blacks in this country is pathetic.

They ARE NOT the same thing.

Find me a "straights only fountain" "No gays at the counter" "no rooms for gays" "gays can't stay with the rest of the team" sign anywhere in the country.
Your sexuality is your business... you chose to make it "WHO You Are" and we live in a country now that praises the hell out of the GLBT community so what fuckin sacrafice is he making?

And he gets a call from the President?

Mr. Obama, I have a foot fetish and I admit it....where is my call!?

"Benghazi -what does it matter" - President Obama

"Black NBA Player (redundant, I know) is GAY , quick, set up a call" - President Obama

This country is sadly in it's death roll.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!
comparing GAY rights to those of Blacks in this country is pathetic.

They ARE NOT the same thing.

Find me a "straights only fountain" "No gays at the counter" "no rooms for gays" "gays can't stay with the rest of the team" sign anywhere in the country.
Your sexuality is your business... you chose to make it "WHO You Are" and we live in a country now that praises the hell out of the GLBT community so what fuckin sacrafice is he making?

And he gets a call from the President?

Mr. Obama, I have a foot fetish and I admit it....where is my call!?

"Benghazi -what does it matter" - President Obama

"Black NBA Player (redundant, I know) is GAY , quick, set up a call" - President Obama

This country is sadly in it's death roll.

Society disagrees with you, their elected spokesman has told me so.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the blue jays win one game against the Sox, and if the Knicks miraculously beat the Celtics

Look out for my threads over the next few days, I will be starting some

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackie Robinson has a day in baseball where everyone wears his uniform, they made a movie about him, and he has been glorified to a huge extent.

What he gained > what he sacrificed

So according to some dumbass racist stick trash, Robinson displayed no courage.

WHO?
I didn't see anyone make that argument ....

Being Black is not the same as bein gGAY!
And, it only cheapens the claim of discrimination - which there is still plenty of out there.

"kids, roll up the windows and lock the car doors, there are some gay men down the block" - things never uttered!!!!!!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCKIN liar - you were "well, so and so is heating up, so and so looks good, we are still in the wild card hunt ..." then when they finally shit the bed, your company "Cracked Down" on computer usaage - until the Yankees were in danger of letting Baltimore have a shot at the AL East. Suddenly, your computer worked every monring at 6am.

Also, when was the last time the Sox looked awesome in April and didn't win the AL - 09? 10?

When the leaves fall, so do the sox -that saying wasn't made up because they are historically strong finishers.

But, enjoy the April Championship Parade - make sure there is extra security, lot's of angry lone wolves in that city of yours

not quite, but a nice stretch

started this job in june of last year...my "company didnt crack down" (for some reason dumb people keep saying this)

i started a new job, and at those new jobs, one tends not to post on a message board

this was clearly stated upon my exit last june, and return that early fall/late summer

about 45 times

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My Mom wears army boots. I'm a tough guy. I own a scooter and hunt robins with a pellet gun."

~ Romeo212000

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO?
I didn't see anyone make that argument ....

Being Black is not the same as bein gGAY!
And, it only cheapens the claim of discrimination - which there is still plenty of out there.

"kids, roll up the windows and lock the car doors, there are some gay men down the block" - things never uttered!!!!!!

would you rather be black or suck dick?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whose worse media and public figures making it a big deal?

Pete and Down fighting tooth and nail to prove its not

Its funny, again you guys are the same exact people causing the same exact annoyances. Only arguing from the opposite side of the argument.

Much like born agains trying to convince and atheists trying to dissprove. Its amazing to me lol

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not quite, but a nice stretch

started this job in june of last year...my "company didnt crack down" (for some reason dumb people keep saying this)

i started a new job, and at those new jobs, one tends not to post on a message board

this was clearly stated upon my exit last june, and return that early fall/late summer

about 45 times

No sweat. Down has the same problems every summer right around the same time the Sox like to start sucking also