• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the Blue Jays manager still employed ??

That is a poor excuse

Everyone (except Heatwave and the talking heads who had the Marlins and Sox as the past 2 offseason champions) saw a terribly constructed roster from a mile away

Not the managers fault that his entire lineup is a bunch of guys who can't do anything except hit the occasional home run or strikeout

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are racist stick trash. Nobody expects you to get it. To you being gay is a choice for these people. Because people choose to be a person that is ridiculed and discriminated against. 20 years from now when the Gays gain their rights, there will be a small difference between the movements.

Stop...don't create arguments I'm not making...I don't care if it's a choice, if it's genetic...or whatever...

And again..comparing the "gay rights" "fight" today and the civil rights fights of the 50's? Is laughable...

Read a book...seriously.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!
comparing GAY rights to those of Blacks in this country is pathetic.

They ARE NOT the same thing.

Find me a "straights only fountain" "No gays at the counter" "no rooms for gays" "gays can't stay with the rest of the team" sign anywhere in the country.
Your sexuality is your business... you chose to make it "WHO You Are" and we live in a country now that praises the hell out of the GLBT community so what fuckin sacrafice is he making?

And he gets a call from the President?

Mr. Obama, I have a foot fetish and I admit it....where is my call!?

"Benghazi -what does it matter" - President Obama

"Black NBA Player (redundant, I know) is GAY , quick, set up a call" - President Obama

This country is sadly in it's death roll.

Hitler put Joos and gays in the same category. He was burning anyone that was suspected of being gay.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sweat. Down has the same problems every summer right around the same time the Sox like to start sucking also

i am the one fucking person who has showed up here right after superbowl losses and baseball team losses (see tampa, sox series 'rigth where we want 'em"

i am the ONE person who never runs from anything here...people like nasty have pointed that out on CBS before, many times

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sweat. Down has the same problems every summer right around the same time the Sox like to start sucking also

# of times down ran to the CBS football boards.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this mean?

If the Sox lose one game to the horrific Jays, is their season over also?

no but at least he wasn't here yesterday humping predicting the his team would go five and 1 against AAA teams. "5-1" and be in first place by monday huh.. so that one i guess happened yesterday

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock shows up after a Super Bowl loss with "ELi did nothing special", "The punter deserved the MVP", but at least he showed up congradulating the Giants.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a poor excuse

Everyone (except Heatwave and the talking heads who had the Marlins and Sox as the past 2 offseason champions) saw a terribly constructed roster from a mile away

Not the managers fault that his entire lineup is a bunch of guys who can't do anything except hit the occasional home run or strikeout

Its not an excuse. He sucks

But i agree most did see this team being a sham. As the marlins before them

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock shows up after a Super Bowl loss with "ELi did nothing special", "The punter deserved the MVP", but at least he showed up congradulating the Giants.

tho your sarcastic, i did

i pointed out the winning teams whos QB's only threw 1 TD and won MVP (brady included)

extremely short list

the punter comment (officially the 100,000th time) was regurgitated from the on air in game discussion

Herb Scorer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penguins Worried Sidney Crosby Will Struggle to Make Plays Inside New Protective Plastic Bubble

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no but at least he wasn't here yesterday humping predicting the his team would go five and 1 against AAA teams. "5-1" and be in first place by monday huh.. so that one i guess happened yesterday

Your 300000 predictions have already crashed and burned before May 1st

I make a prediction yesterday that can still happen

And youre talking shit?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jason Collins came out in the 1940's? Courageous.

Well no one would have noticed, because he would have been completely invisible to 99.9% of the populace.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'm done with that debate. These Boston puzzles show up to whine, bitch and make excuses for the their spineless, media created teams, and bash the actual winning team

"but hey, we showed up"

Boston Sucks

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
ever notice cowboyb is the first one to pull the race card

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Blue Jays just get swept by the Yankees

Are the Blue Jays 1-6 against the Yankees this season, and 3-18 in their last 21 in the Bronx?

yes
yes
yes

ha.. but let me use a word from your own handbook. i don't care if the yankees sweep the jays at the end of it all we still are gonna come out on top.. words to live by huh dirt :clap:

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think Jason Collins' timing for coming out had nothing to do with his desire for equal rights for gays. I think he did it to exploit the situation and thus extend his career a couple years.

Think about it. On Sunday, he didn't have much of a chance of seeing his NBA career continue next year. His chances have increased dramatically since then.