• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As predicted, Pats name Brian Flores "DC"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Flores, linebackers coach for the New England Patriots, will lead the team's defense during the 2018 season without the defensive coordinator title, ESPN has confirmed.

Yahoo! Sports reported Tuesday that Flores will handle the primary playcalling without the help of a coordinator. Two sources told ESPN on Wednesday that Flores will assume those duties.

Brian Flores grew up in the housing projects of one of New York's toughest neighborhoods. Now he's the defensive playcaller for one of the NFL's premier teams and the next Bill Belichick protégé.

The Patriots were left without a defensive coordinator when Matt Patricia left the team last month after Super Bowl LII to take a job as head coach of the Detroit Lions.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope he can improve that unit, they looked like horse shit in the Super Bowl!

:behindsofa:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope he can improve that unit, they looked like horse shit in the Super Bowl!

They have a way of playing down to their competition. Unfortunately it was during the SB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Flores, linebackers coach for the New England Patriots, will lead the team's defense during the 2018 season without the defensive coordinator title, ESPN has confirmed.

Yahoo! Sports reported Tuesday that Flores will handle the primary playcalling without the help of a coordinator. Two sources told ESPN on Wednesday that Flores will assume those duties.

Brian Flores grew up in the housing projects of one of New York's toughest neighborhoods. Now he's the defensive playcaller for one of the NFL's premier teams and the next Bill Belichick protégé.

The Patriots were left without a defensive coordinator when Matt Patricia left the team last month after Super Bowl LII to take a job as head coach of the Detroit Lions.
I saw this earlier. I'm thinking BB takes on a bigger role in the defense this year as he allows Josh more of the offense. I don't think RK was very happy at the abysmal defensive showing during the SB. This is Bill's chance to show RK he still has it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Pats didn't name him at all,they just said do this and we'll see how it goes

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would have been earlier if they didn't face the daunting task of Marcus Marriotta and Blake Bortles

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this earlier. I'm thinking BB takes on a bigger role in the defense this year as he allows Josh more of the offense. I don't think RK was very happy at the abysmal defensive showing during the SB. This is Bill's chance to show RK he still has it.

Didn't read

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NY has tough neighborhoods? Their toughest gang , The Orphans , who Dirt likes to say he knows the leader, would get dismantled by the gang from Coccoon, and this is before they found the pool with the aliens