• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As of 3-26-19 pick your playoff teams

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC

Chiefs
Pats
Colts
Browns
Chargers
Titans

NFC

Vikings
Bears
Saints
Cowboys
Seahawks
Packers

AFC Championship: Chiefs vs. Pats.....Chiefs

NFC Championship: Packers vs Saints....Saints

SUPER BOWL 2020: Saints vs Chiefs in a Brees/Mahomes TD Dual and at the end.......

SAINTS WIN 48-44 in one of the most highly entertaining SB's ever. A sharp contrast from the boring 13-3 slugfest.

You must of not watched much Brees last year, it was noticable difference in arm strength from the first half to the second half of the season. Another year isn't going to make his arm stronger, he is getting old. The Saints best opportunity was last year.

Last edited:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must of not watched much Brees last year, it was noticable difference in arm strength from the first half to the second half of the season. Another year isn't going make arm stronger, he is getting old. The Saints best opportunity was last year.
I think they've got enough around him to make the playoffs as long as he's adequate but the Panthers will be formidable if Cam is 100% and Atlanta should be back to 2016/2017 type level as long as all the defensive guys who were out last year come back healthy

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Saints are better then the Rams. We will see if they can rebound from that heart breaking loss.

Well you be wrong, should of kept Ingram, lead with your run game. Look at the second half of that game, Brees couldn't make a play when they needed him too. He got bailed out on a bad throw that should of be interception, thanks to Coleman doing something he usually doesn't do.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must of not watched much Brees last year, it was noticable difference in arm strength from the first half to the second half of the season. Another year isn't going make arm stronger, he is getting old. The Saints best opportunity was last year.
I posted an opinion about Brees a few weeks back, stating there was something about his play that I couldn't put my finger on, but that he just seemed to have lost some of that sheen he's had for so many years, particularly down the stretch. Maybe it was the arm strength, not sure. But something was missing.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted an opinion about Brees a few weeks back, stating there was something about his play that I couldn't put my finger on, but that he just seemed to have lost some of that sheen he's had for so many years, particularly down the stretch. Maybe it was the arm strength, not sure. But something was missing.
The consistency with the Saints offense was just not there despite the seemingly glittering efficiency they were putting up

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints and Rams were both 5-1 in close games last year in the regular season. Chargers were 6-1 in close games last year.

2 of those 3 teams are probably regressing.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must of not watched much Brees last year, it was noticable difference in arm strength from the first half to the second half of the season. Another year isn't going to make his arm stronger, he is getting old. The Saints best opportunity was last year.

I think they still got one more in them.....

Until the NFC Championship which they survive but get a whooping in the SB

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC
West - Kansas City
East - New England
North - Cleveland
South - Houston
WC - Los Angeles
WC - Indianapolis

NFC
West - Los Angeles
East - Philadelphia
North - Minnesota
South - New Orleans
WC - Green Bay
WC - Seattle

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... a lot of love for the Browns on here.

Patriots
Steelers
Colts
Chiefs
Texans
Chargers

Cowboys
Vikings
Saints
Seahawks
Falcons
Bears

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... a lot of love for the Browns on here.

Patriots
Steelers
Colts
Chiefs
Texans
Chargers

Cowboys
Vikings
Saints
Seahawks
Falcons
Bears

Why shouldn't their be. Their a up and coming team who made another huge splash a couple of weeks ago

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these predictions are only 50% or better in terms of accuracy. Everyone loves to think about last year but in the league of parity, there are always many surprise teams that aren't on anyone's radar. Shit's gonna change with new coaches, new systems, contributing draft class rookies, strength of schedule, etc., etc.

Bruce Morton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these predictions are only 50% or better in terms of accuracy. Everyone loves to think about last year but in the league of parity, there are always many surprise teams that aren't on anyone's radar. Shit's gonna change with new coaches, new systems, contributing draft class rookies, strength of schedule, etc., etc.

That can happen, no doubt about it. A couple of teams went hard at free agency. The draft. and the inevitable draft day trades are next up..... As Pats fan, I'm interested how they will reload while their division and conference rivals do the same....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you be wrong, should of kept Ingram, lead with your run game. Look at the second half of that game, Brees couldn't make a play when they needed him too. He got bailed out on a bad throw that should of be interception, thanks to Coleman doing something he usually doesn't do.

I don’t think one game where LA didn’t clearly establish they were better means that LA is better. LA is top 2 in the NFC but Philly beat LA in LA and Philly wasn’t a better team last year.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think one game where LA didn’t clearly establish they were better means that LA is better. LA is top 2 in the NFC but Philly beat LA in LA and Philly wasn’t a better team last year.

Games are won in the second half, Rams came back from a sizable lead on the road in a tough environment and won, means they are better team

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games are won in the second half, Rams came back from a sizable lead on the road in a tough environment and won, means they are better team

So the Eagles are better then the Tams because they beat on the road after two long west coast games? No. One game doesn’t make the Rams clearly better.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Eagles are better then the Tams because they beat on the road after two long west coast games? No. One game doesn’t make the Rams clearly better.

Isn't the playoffs where you decide who is better, not the regular season?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the playoffs where you decide who is better, not the regular season?

I see your point and the Rams May be better cause they have a nice team but the best team doesn’t always win and NO was really really REALLY close to winning that game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your point and the Rams May be better cause they have a nice team but the best team doesn’t always win and NO was really really REALLY close to winning that game.
yeah, especially if they called the facemask