• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Article about Pete Leaving USC

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG what a knuckle head.... So I guess according to Ted Green, the Holmgren era gave Seattle NO credibilty ? We won our division 4 years in a row and went to a Super Bowl in 2005 ... What and arrogant jerk this guy is ... So sweet Pete made this guy EAT this entire article...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who followed SC closely and understands the actual facts of the events that led to the sanctions and penalties can tell you it's junk journalism. Carrol is a great coach bottom line

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, this guys a nut. At least he got Steve Largent right, though he listed Dave Krieg as 5'11", believe me with his success they'd talk about him more had he played at that height. As far as his assertion that Kreig wouldn't get invited to a USC legends training camp - well, Krieg had much more success than most USC QBs in the NFL, so I'm not too concerned.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this guys a nut. At least he got Steve Largent right, though he listed Dave Krieg as 5'11", believe me with his success they'd talk about him more had he played at that height. As far as his assertion that Kreig wouldn't get invited to a USC legends training camp - well, Krieg had much more success than most USC QBs in the NFL, so I'm not too concerned.

Agreed. Krieg currently ranks #17 All-Time in NFL History in Passing Yards. Many people don't know this.

Also this little tidbit about the 12th man. "The fans received that honor because so many of them sat, miserably freezing and cold, through so many lousy Seahawk games in the rain". Did he not know Seattle played in a dome.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still looking for the autobiography where Pete confesses his deal with the Devil...

:pound:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Krieg currently ranks #17 All-Time in NFL History in Passing Yards. Many people don't know this.

Also this little tidbit about the 12th man. "The fans received that honor because so many of them sat, miserably freezing and cold, through so many lousy Seahawk games in the rain". Did he not know Seattle played in a dome.

Is this person a real Journalist? he has never been to Seattle one can tell right there.

"He also covered Seahawks games for the newspaper, freezing his kishkes off, because he had no other choice."

LOL,yah right.

Last edited by a moderator:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inaccuracies that a Google search or two could have corrected, tired references/chiches, an "Alaska" jab that was already old/unoriginal when this was written, a low blow about the recently stolen Sonics and some serious sour grapes make up that entire blog post. No wonder he no longer works at the Times. I doubt Carroll reads crap like this, but it would have been hilarious if Carroll had sent him a copy of the Seattle Times cover page after the Hawks won the Super Bowl with a note that said something like "Life is good in the Bermuda Triangle".

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ted Green article is just plain stupid. Funny how he takes a shot at the Sonics when he lives in LA, the supposed greener pasture that can't even keep an NFL team.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah know i can understand some East Coasters not knowing about teams and sports out here in the PNW but when a west coast writer has so many fails and just is trying to be rude and looks like an idiot it just boggles the mind.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah know i can understand some East Coasters not knowing about teams and sports out here in the PNW but when a west coast writer has so many fails and just is trying to be rude and looks like an idiot it just boggles the mind.

This isn't east coast west coast, this is LA. LA may be more snide about sports north of them (especially north of the California state line) than east coasters are about west coasters. Not surprised in the least that this was written.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't east coast west coast, this is LA. LA may be more snide about sports north of them (especially north of the California state line) than east coasters are about west coasters. Not surprised in the least that this was written.

Oh i know a ton about LA lived there for four years,they live in their own bubble of a world.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how he was going to fade away after four years, yet he is on the verge of putting his name with some of the sports greatest coaches of all time. The Hawks were irrelevant while USC was the upper echelon, USC who? The ring of honor had hardly a soul, yet now he's coaching a team that's littered with potential hall of famers. Does USC even have anyone in the top ten coming into NFL in this years draft? The reality, Pete is on his way to making USC a side bar to his NFL coaching career.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how he was going to fade away after four years, yet he is on the verge of putting his name with some of the sports greatest coaches of all time. The Hawks were irrelevant while USC was the upper echelon, USC who? The ring of honor had hardly a soul, yet now he's coaching a team that's littered with potential hall of famers. Does USC even have anyone in the top ten coming into NFL in this years draft? The reality, Pete is on his way to making USC a side bar to his NFL coaching career.

Yes, Leonard Williams.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll is like the perfect football coach at any level...players coach who looks like he is having as much fun as the players all the time, of course winning helps...savvy media guy who is a joy to see interviewed...a guy who actually cares about the community he lives in and goes out to lift a helping hand all the time.

Worth far more than what he is paid.

IF I could clone a coach...Carroll would be the guy. At any level of football.