• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Artest

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reported he'll be amnestied

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got rid of your nutcase and added one of the best white centers in the league today....Pretty darn good day if you're a lakers fan.

Agree CL?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got rid of your nutcase and added one of the best white centers in the league today....Pretty darn good day if you're a lakers fan.

Agree CL?

if the guy can stay healthy, then i can to a point. also depends on how much this cat has left in the tank. seems to be a roster-wide problem...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I endorse this move. Ron earns no harsh criticism on the way out from me due to that entire 2010 playoff run. We don't win that title without him. Everything from the rebound and putback at the buzzer against the Suns, to his defense on Pierce, and the ENTIRE game 7. That plantar fasciitis REALLY caught up with him, and it hurt his game greatly.

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree CL?

Where would you rank Kaman in the white Center category?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree CL?
Damn you BK, I hadn't check the news lately and thought how in the world did we get Brooke Lopez! :lol:

I give Chris his due as one of the better 'white' centers but he was there a few years back, so lets be real here. There is a good reason he was only signed to a one year deal as a free agent, he is really not much more than a serviceable big man and it keeps the Lakers options open for the free agent market in 2014.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you BK, I hadn't check the news lately and thought how in the world did we get Brooke Lopez! :lol:

I give Chris his due as one of the better 'white' centers but he was there a few years back, so lets be real here. There is a good reason he was only signed to a one year deal as a free agent, he is really not much more than a serviceable big man and it keeps the Lakers options open for the free agent market in 2014.

that's actually the real bottom line here. i'm guessing even short Buss knows the big picture is protecting as much of that cap money for next season as he can...

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK is just full over Jokes today huh?.. Jerk!! :mad:

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is his last season under contract. I would think the Lakers would try to trade him for something.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I endorse this move. Ron earns no harsh criticism on the way out from me due to that entire 2010 playoff run. We don't win that title without him. Everything from the rebound and putback at the buzzer against the Suns, to his defense on Pierce, and the ENTIRE game 7. That plantar fasciitis REALLY caught up with him, and it hurt his game greatly.

:agree: and I'm kinda gonna miss MWP!! He's a nutcase, but basically harmless (although I'm sure James Harden and folks from Malice at the Palace might disagree)!! I don't think anyone has ever wanted to be a Laker more than Metta!! Dude became a Laker by basically camping out in the locker room and refusing to leave!!:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is his last season under contract. I would think the Lakers would try to trade him for something.

Now Kobe's taking the twitter low road to complain about it?
Why not a private conversation with Mitch?

Kobe's documenting all of his displeasure so that when/if he decides to chase ring 6 elsewhere, he will have his reasons already out there.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's actually the real bottom line here. i'm guessing even short Buss knows the big picture is protecting as much of that cap money for next season as he can...

To go after whom :lol:

Just admit it already.
The Lakers only chance to contend in the next handful of years or so is James.
He's not coming though.

You guys (who think he is leaving Miami) are way underestimating his bond/ trust with Riley/Arison IMO.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a fanbase that is so confident that Lebron is staying, Heat fans sure are spending an awful lot of time trying to convince everyone else that he's staying!!

Or are they really just trying to convince themselves!!:noidea:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine with me Turnup. If Kobe wants to bitch up a storm and start checking out places to get his 6th, I say all the power to him. Sooner or later, the Lakers are going to go the way of an "Ainge" and set themselves up for 2014 in a big way by getting rid of an aging roster and fill it with younger players.

Just the move today of amnesty on Metta, signing Kaman, and soon to be followed by Lamar Odom is a decent line-up to field for 2013 and it has the signature of the combo of Phil and Jeannie. Short Buss, numbnucks is too damn dumb to think up any of went on today.

Kobe is not going to be back to at least November-December so: a) He can bitch all he wants because it is not going to be playing; and b) that is a significant chunk of time for Nash to teach a whole host of young players how to play team ball. So, start looking Kobe or shut that piehole and finish out your contract in hopes of signing a 2-year after that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine with me Turnup. If Kobe wants to bitch up a storm and start checking out places to get his 6th, I say all the power to him. Sooner or later, the Lakers are going to go the way of an "Ainge" and set themselves up for 2014 in a big way by getting rid of an aging roster and fill it with younger players.

Just the move today of amnesty on Metta, signing Kaman, and soon to be followed by Lamar Odom is a decent line-up to field for 2013 and it has the signature of the combo of Phil and Jeannie. Short Buss, numbnucks is too damn dumb to think up any of went on today.

Kobe is not going to be back to at least November-December so: a) He can bitch all he wants because it is not going to be playing; and b) that is a significant chunk of time for Nash to teach a whole host of young players how to play team ball. So, start looking Kobe or shut that piehole and finish out your contract in hopes of signing a 2-year after that.

:agree: The only other possibility is that Short Buss has figured out (or straight up been told) to shut his piehole and let the basketball people (aka Mitch) do their job!!