• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arkansas and South Carolina prove SEC dominance

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the SEC just beats up on each other, Arkansas and South Carolina are living proof, the NFL Level conference schedule just wore them to the point of today’s results.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All programs can't be Cincinnati.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the SEC just beats up on each other, Arkansas and South Carolina are living proof, the NFL Level conference schedule just wore them to the point of today’s results.
Those are just conf. expansion teams, much like Rutgers and Maryland, so fuck'em. :sigh:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every conference has its cellar dwellers.

Sadly, UNA fits that bill for its own conference this season, though they are in the third year of a five-year transition to FCS.

Oh, and screw Ole Miss.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I forgot UofSC lost to App St. I gotta go check my facebook page. There should be some good rants and meltdowns today. Damn, they suck.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muskrat just needs more time in Columbia. He deserves it, he beat Jawja earlier this year.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every conference has its cellar dwellers.

Sadly, UNA fits that bill for its own conference this season, though they are in the third year of a five-year transition to FCS.

Oh, and screw Ole Miss.
Okay, so what’s the deal with Ole Miss?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so what’s the deal with Ole Miss?
So there I was … a few years ago at Game Day in Oxford. Wife and I rode the bike there to see the Bama game.

Found a nice location to park next to the stadium, no signs anywhere restricting parking. Parked the bike vertically to take up as little space as possible.

Took our UNA flag to wave it at the Game Day location. Couple hours later, returned to find the bike missing. Nobody seemed to know what happened to it, so initially thought it had been stolen.

Found out that some tool from the Ole Piss alumni association had ordered it towed, since it didn't have an alumni sticker. Looked around and demanded anyone show me a sign indicating it was alumni-only parking - nobody could, and no signs existed at the time … just "everyone knew"

So had to pay for a taxi to the place where the bike was towed, and the "apologetic" jackasses had no issue bilking me out $100 to get my bike out of hock.

Subsequently, Ole Miss can never lose by enough points now, and I'll never again set foot in Oxford.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there I was … a few years ago at Game Day in Oxford. Wife and I rode the bike there to see the Bama game.

Found a nice location to park next to the stadium, no signs anywhere restricting parking. Parked the bike vertically to take up as little space as possible.

Took our UNA flag to wave it at the Game Day location. Couple hours later, returned to find the bike missing. Nobody seemed to know what happened to it, so initially thought it had been stolen.

Found out that some tool from the Ole Piss alumni association had ordered it towed, since it didn't have an alumni sticker. Looked around and demanded anyone show me a sign indicating it was alumni-only parking - nobody could, and no signs existed at the time … just "everyone knew"

So had to pay for a taxi to the place where the bike was towed, and the "apologetic" jackasses had no issue bilking me out $100 to get my bike out of hock.

Subsequently, Ole Miss can never lose by enough points now, and I'll never again set foot in Oxford.

Take solace in the fact that they usually suck pretty badly, and by far their greatest claim to fame in my lifetime was beating us in 2015 when we STILL won the CFP.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muskrat just needs more time in Columbia. He deserves it, he beat Jawja earlier this year.

Agreed. Georgia was the preseason national champion. Ergo, by beating them, SCar became the national champion. And you can't fire a guy after he won the national championship.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please South Carolina...fire Muschamp so Saban can hire him as DC