• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Mod ...

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we know your first order of business, glory! His name starts with a j and ends with "ahii, the one who posts the most insane and asinine diatribes!"

I think me and Sting are his biggest "defenders" (Even though he's a dick to me). He might have got lucky here.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please join me in welcoming Arizona_Sting and Desert Glory as new Arizona Diamondbacks mods! :suds:

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats to Dweeb and Jonas! new AZ Cardinal mods.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just you dare come to my boards!!!

Ill just make a deal with Dweeber, if you ban me there he un-bans me. Ill do the same if Sting bans him here. Hell I might have to do the same deal with Orange for the Suns board. I know Sting wants me off there.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill just make a deal with Dweeber, if you ban me there he un-bans me. Ill do the same if Sting bans him here. Hell I might have to do the same deal with Orange for the Suns board. I know Sting wants me off there.

Orange will never turn against me. #Big3SticksTogether

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What we need to do is recruit dweeber into the real big 3 and then hold a monopoly on arizona boards! We will lay the pipe to those three old guys!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the D-backs even need a mod? LOL

Probably not right now honestly. Its probably more of a prepared for the future move, since we have a decent size fan base here now. In fact, more than the braves, falcons and UNC combined, who seem to have very few fans here (what's up with that?).

Either that or they are preparing for the trolling after we squeak into the playoffs and then sweep the Braves. Who knows? :noidea: :D

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not right now honestly. Its probably more of a prepared for the future move, since we have a decent size fan base here now. In fact, more than the braves, falcons and UNC combined, who seem to have very few fans here (what's up with that?).

Either that or they are preparing for the trolling after we squeak into the playoffs and then sweep the Braves. Who knows? :noidea: :D

:laugh3: