• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Are the Cowboys in trouble?

Are the Cowboys in trouble?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • NFC East tater salad with Jerry special sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles replace the Packers in the tier.
Very possible since they can turn to Minshew if Hurts doesn't break out (I think he will).....

Minshew makes few mistakes and could step in and be a solid QB if need be.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have Lazard who has the capability of being a #1. Cobb and Watkins can play when healthy.

Rodgers going off on the kids was surprising because he was acting like he didn't have any vet WR's.
But, what has Lazard ever done to show he is anywhere near a #1? Cobb is a has been and Watkins has been a disappointment for a few years now. They will put up decent stats this year but that is solely because of Rodgers. On another team I'm not sure any of them are starters

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much trouble can a top 12 power ranking team be in?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders can trade the Cowboys Alex Leatherwood since y'all need a LT.....

Here to help.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to pay any rent for the space I occupy in your mind...or lack thereof

Not space, just citing you just two days ago refuting every concern that I raised for Dallas this season.

Why aren't you singing the same song in this thread?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not space, just citing you just two days ago refuting every concern that I raised for Dallas this season.

Why aren't you singing the same song in this thread?

Are you really this slow? Things change and their problems are compounding.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really this slow? Things change and their problems are compounding.

What changed exactly? Smith getting injured? Was that exactly a point I made?

McCarthy didn't coach them to a Super Bowl win. Rodgers carried McCarthy to a Super Bowl win.

Yeah there is really no doubt when you look at Coopers production and how Dak played with Cooper in the lineup and out of the lineup. They also lost Wilson who was a good WR for them.

They lost two starters on the offensive line. They got some older guys on the line who struggle to stay healthy.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rhetorical question I'm sure
Fan Boy poking a stick with pom pom stuff.

I think sometimes few of us see this.

He's really an idiot. Teams fortunes can change in a play, one bad injury to 1 key guy and that's it. One thing he seems to be missing is that the Eagles have been relatively healthy the last couple years, that tends to even out too. He can continue with his smug bull crap, but we all know he will beat her chest on things she gets right and then never responds when you show her stuff she was totally wrong on. It's what idiots do, pat themself on the back when they're right and never recognize their failures, and she has way more failures than correct predictions.

Last edited:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's really an idiot. Teams fortunes can change in a play, one bad injury to 1 key guy and that's it. One thing he seems to be missing is that the Eagles have been relatively healthy the last couple years, that tends to even out too. He can continue with his smug bull crap, but we all know he will beat her chest on things she gets right and then never responds when you show her stuff she was totally wrong on. It's what idiots do, pat themself on the back when they're right and never recognize their failures, and she has way more failures than correct predictions.
CLEARLY the guy needed a victory lap. He doesn't get to take very many...

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day...

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, what has Lazard ever done to show he is anywhere near a #1? Cobb is a has been and Watkins has been a disappointment for a few years now. They will put up decent stats this year but that is solely because of Rodgers. On another team I'm not sure any of them are starters
Adams got the lions share of the targets.....170 last season alone.

Lazard is just 26 and ready for a breakout season now that Adams is gone. Lazard still managed 8 touchdowns last season with Adams. He's a big physical guy that is a RZ target. May end up with 13-15 TD's this season as A-Rod's go to guy since he is the youngest of the bunch. A-Rod made Adams.

Cobb is just 32 and still a good #3 receiver, despite being hurt the last 2 seasons.

Watkins is just 28 and should be a capable #2.....Rodgers will feed this trio since he doesn't trust the youngsters.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas gonna be looking to trade for a LT.....or scour the waiver wire for surprising OL releases......

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLEARLY the guy needed a victory lap. He doesn't get to take very many...

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day...

To be really fair, he's trying to take that lap before 1 game has been played, so it still has to play out.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut downs to 53 are supposed to be done by next Tuesday if I remember right...

COULD happen...
The Raiders are looking to trade Alex Leatherwood.

Maybe the Raiders call Jerry.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's funny is that as you were disregarding every point I made about the Cowboys (which has been brought up in this thread by others but you stay silent) and especially the oline, you of course acted like the Cowboys oline is no issue. I told you that they lost 2 starters and that they have some old guys on that offensive line that are prone to injury. Sure enough later that night we hear that Smith is out until December at the earliest.

You got schooled like some little bitch boy school girl.

Also Eagles have bene relatively healthy the last couple of years? LMAO. They were pretty healthy last year but that was the first time in a long time. Prior to that they were getting destroyed by injuries every season dating back to 2017. 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 they were getting destroyed by injuries, more and more with each passing season before it finally peaked in 2020.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that as you were disregarding every point I made about the Cowboys (which has been brought up in this thread by others but you stay silent) and especially the oline, you of course acted like the Cowboys oline is no issue. I told you that they lost 2 starters and that they have some old guys on that offensive line that are prone to injury. Sure enough later that night we hear that Smith is out until December at the earliest.

You got schooled like some little bitch boy school girl.

Also Eagles have bene relatively healthy the last couple of years? LMAO. They were pretty healthy last year but that was the first time in a long time. Prior to that they were getting destroyed by injuries every season dating back to 2017. 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 they were getting destroyed by injuries, more and more with each passing season before it finally peaked in 2020.

Tell me this, how many game lead in the division do the Eagles have right now?

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will probably go 8-9.
Too many injuries, front office traded away key players and Dak is not the type of QB that can carry a team.

Reactions: DJ

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait! What! A transgendering occurred mid post? I'm more confused than normal.