• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

April 1st or Doval is real

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably have a winkled baseball card of Blass somewhere. I have been a fan of baseball since I was a baby. So not only being a giant fan I’m a fan of baseball. So guys like Blass has stuck out, he was really good, he was the Pirates Bob Gibson. I was a toddler back in the day but grew up reading about the pitchers who would not only pitch a complete game but would do so 20-30 times a year.
And with that in mind ---- you probably know who Denny McLain is ..... I'd venture to guess that not many people here do ... or even know why he is famous

sf1giantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with that in mind ---- you probably know who Denny McLain is ..... I'd venture to guess that not many people here do ... or even know why he is famous
Famous because he got thrown in jail. Oh and he was the last 30 game winner. I think he passed recently. Think he had over 30 complete games too, think his body just wore out finally and turned to the dark side.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Famous because he got thrown in jail. Oh and he was the last 30 game winner. I think he passed recently. Think he had over 30 complete games too, think his body just wore out finally and turned to the dark side.
In today's game, a pitcher is lucky to get half as many wins in a season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Sacramento tonight, Doval pitched

1 IP

2 H

2 ER

2 R

1 W

2 K

He technically had a Hold, though the RiverCats coughed up a 10-6 lead and lost by a touchdown, 17-10.

Matos, Bishop and McCray homered

Matos, McCray and Wilson with costly errors
Am I imaging things when I remember talk about what super elite D Matos had? Did I make up those memories out of whole cloth? Is this my own Mandela effect?

Because from what I have seen so far, he is struggling just to have average D.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I imaging things when I remember talk about what super elite D Matos had? Did I make up those memories out of whole cloth? Is this my own Mandela effect?

Because from what I have seen so far, he is struggling just to have average D.
Prospects man….. the percentages are never great