• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Appeal to Last Into the Season

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boobies in front please, had not heard that Tom had offered up his phone to Roger. When did this come out?
I thought it was, Wells asked for it after hours of interviewing. Brady said no and Wells told him to keep it, he had everything he needed anyway. No?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TV was crap this afternoon, no good movies (On Father's Day no less), US Open is a yawner especially with a course that looks like my back yard. So as I'm surfing around, I see that the NFL Network is showing the Patriots - Chargers from last December. I clicked and watched it.................

Commercial break time and after couple of product commercials, the NFL Network announces that they will have a Tom Brady Appeal Special Monday Night. I didn't catch the time, but I think they said 8:00 PM. The little catch phrase was "What Roger Goodell will do". Not "What will Roger Goodell do?"

Did I miss the appeal? Did I not see the sports headline somewhere? How does the NFL Network know what the Commissioner will do?? I do wear hearing aids but.......................

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact he has Mr Wells with him should be interesting to say the least. Would like to be a fly on that wall for damn sure...The leaks from this should be very entertaining.

I expect this to take a few days. Then we will hear even more leaks. Haters are going to hate. In the end Roger sticks to the 4 games, he has to, he has no choice. Reducing it, or getting rid of the suspension will not look good for the NFL. This will go to court. Either way Roger and the NFL come out looking bad....or so I am hoping.

As I said before..If this is going to court and TB is not going to accept anything less than his name cleared, he better make sure he is fucking clean as hell in this. IMO he has to go to court and get this cleared. When you have Cam Newton who has done shit in this league making fun of him....SMH....These are the reason it will go to court.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact he has Mr Wells with him should be interesting to say the least. Would like to be a fly on that wall for damn sure...The leaks from this should be very entertaining.

I expect this to take a few days. Then we will hear even more leaks. Haters are going to hate. In the end Roger sticks to the 4 games, he has to, he has no choice. Reducing it, or getting rid of the suspension will not look good for the NFL. This will go to court. Either way Roger and the NFL come out looking bad....or so I am hoping.

As I said before..If this is going to court and TB is not going to accept anything less than his name cleared, he better make sure he is fucking clean as hell in this. IMO he has to go to court and get this cleared. When you have Cam Newton who has done shit in this league making fun of him....SMH....These are the reason it will go to court.

Cam made fun of Brady?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rodger wanted to talk to Brady, I am sure he could have anytime during the investigation. I am beginning to think that the NFLPA and people behind the scene want Brady to take this to court and destroy Roger in the process. The suspension does not fit the crime, and they could no prove he did it, even though some people on this site think the Wells report did prove he did it. This is deep now. You have media, other teams, TV shows and etc....dragging Brady's name through the mud. Past players calling him a cheater, and that is not going to fly. Anyone here would defend their name to the death if they were innocent. You would not Risk more humiliation and ridicule if you were actually guilty and there was a way to prove it. Roger needs to hear this case and he is going to beg Brady to stop and not go any further. I think Roger and NFL are about to be hit, and hit hard once the courts get their hands on the evidence and force the NFL to hand over their emails and text messages. I expect Roger to be out a job by the end of the July, and the truth is not going to make people happy.

I said this before, there is no way TB or his lawyers would pursue this further if there was any evidence out there that could link TB to telling the ball boys to deflate the balls AFTER they were checked. If he was guilty, I think this would have been over a long time ago...IMO TB and NE did not expect this to go this far and for him to be suspended. The NFL did this thinking he would accept the penalty because Kraft would have told him too. After all, Kraft keeps bending over for this guy....This has stopped being about footballs and turned into a Man defending himself!

Seriously? Have you been living under a rock? How many athletes have been accused of cheating and screamed from the roof tops that they were innocent and later proven to be guilty? 100%!

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Have you been living under a rock? How many athletes have been accused of cheating and screamed from the roof tops that they were innocent and later proven to be guilty? 100%!

No, have you??

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo?