• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP poll is out

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many "experts" in here. I refuse to comment for fear of being "called out."

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good poll. Not much to argue with. A few differences. I would cut Georgia some slack. They put up a heck of a fight and 1 or 2 plays and the score could be different.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many "experts" in here. I refuse to comment for fear of being "called out."

Wabbit, I'm a callin u out. :laser: (Where's a rifle icon when you need one?)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kidding:

Clemson should be #2!!!!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait for it..................................

Hows our ASS TASTE OHIO STATE!!>??!?!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are magnanimous in defeat.
(that's a joke...)

Of course i didn't fucking watch the game. Who did besides Fresno and South Jersey, other than large chunks of the state of Michigan?

I watched it

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say one can't have a valid opinion based on what they've read or heard second hand, I said your own personal analysis was nullified because you didn't even have the facts of the game straight.

And yet you called the QB "David" Carr instead of Derek.

Your analysis of the game should also be nullified because of a brain fart?

So I said double OT instead of one OT. Mea culpa.

You've got an opinion, I don't agree with it. I'm ready to move on. You're a good guy that I enjoy debating with, but you got a little miffed at my initial question for some reason, possibly because you're a little arrogant about your own CFB knowledge and quick to dismiss anyone else's when it doesn't agree. Why else would you latch on to the "you can't analyze a game you didn't watch" while at the same time claiming that you can actually do the very same thing? How much sense does that make?

I watch some, I read some, too. Same as you. Sometimes, I make mistakes, same as you.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it

Duh...you have no life.

Since you are eminently qualified to speak eloquently on said subject, perhaps you'll enlighten us as to which BCS bowl Fresno State will participate in come January?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duh...you have no life.

Since you are eminently qualified to speak eloquently on said subject, perhaps you'll enlighten us as to which BCS bowl Fresno State will participate in come January?

Fiesta

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Northern Illinois can sneak in Fresno certainly can. If you can watch a quarter of Carr play you should. He is something else.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Northern Illinois can sneak in Fresno certainly can. If you can watch a quarter of Carr play you should. He is something else.

True...maybe not for the better that MAC and WAC teams are busting in every year. A side-effect of the additional, fifth game.

I'll get a chance to watch Carr a couple of times this year, but I'm not sold on their defense and I think they could lose three. Can they run the ball?

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you called the QB "David" Carr instead of Derek.

Your analysis of the game should also be nullified because of a brain fart?

So I said double OT instead of one OT. Mea culpa.

You've got an opinion, I don't agree with it. I'm ready to move on. You're a good guy that I enjoy debating with, but you got a little miffed at my initial question for some reason, possibly because you're a little arrogant about your own CFB knowledge and quick to dismiss anyone else's when it doesn't agree. Why else would you latch on to the "you can't analyze a game you didn't watch" while at the same time claiming that you can actually do the very same thing? How much sense does that make?

I watch some, I read some, too. Same as you. Sometimes, I make mistakes, same as you.

Are you a megalomaniac? You called me out. I don't recall rattling your cage. You also stated I didn't watch the Fresno State game, basically calling me a liar. So instead of being a pompous weasal, just post your top 25 and quit bitching.

Btw, my mistake (which I corrected myself) had nothing to with watching or not watching the game. Derek has a brother, David, who also played at Fresno State. It still doesn't change the fact that you didn't watch the game but were quick as shit to jump all over Fresno State, Rutgers and my post.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise still receiving votes...:L

The three points Boise State received are courtesy of the Detroit Dumbass, Detroit Free Press sports writer Drew Sharp.

Michigan grad Drew Sharp is an avid anti-B1G voice. He basically despises the B1G, and takes the Devil's Advocate stand on everything B1G. He does this in order to stir the pot, and get B1G fans riled up in order to increase his readership. Essentially, he takes on the role of being a troll to the B1G fanbase.

In yesterday's AP Poll, Drew Sharp did not include the Michigan Wolverines in the top 25, and to rub-it-in even further, placed Boise State in 23rd position. It's all part of his agenda to increase his profile/name recognition.

On Detroit sports radio today, other sports personalities have been trashing Sharp and his personal agenda, and some folks are calling for Sharp to lose his AP vote. Even Detroit radio 97.1 FM's Mike Valenti, a Michigan State grad who has no love for the Wolverines, was trashing Drew Sharp today for not putting Michigan in the top 25, and instead voting for Boise State in 23rd position.

Drew Sharp is an asshat.

:lame:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure on the logic for not dropping Georgia a little more and keeping Ohio St in the top 5

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also not sure why Nebraska is in the top 25