• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone with thoughts on the game?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was supposed to watch the game but ended up having to fix my sink at home. Wasnt too happy about it.

But was wondering anyone could tell me how it went, seemed a lot closer then i figure it was gonna be. Def didnt see our D giving up 27 points. What went wrong there? How did the offense look? How did Swain or hasting look out there? Just the general thoughts of the game would be nice. Sucks Aldon couldnt pull off the record.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I only saw bits and pieces but it looked like VD and Crabs had good games on Offense. From what i saw hastings and swain really didnt do much. Ray McDonald had a good game. Tarrell Brown had two picks.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ fixing the sink.... Rangers game today no?

Defense went into bye mode a little too early.... one huge PI call at the 1yd line, an onside kick..... but we got it....

Davis and Crabtree were being used pretty well and i liked it. OL looked strong but Hunter, IMO, made it easier by ripping through the holes and gaining big chunks...

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ fixing the sink.... Rangers game today no?Defense went into bye mode a little too early.... one huge PI call at the 1yd line, an onside kick..... but we got it....

Davis and Crabtree were being used pretty well and i liked it. OL looked strong but Hunter, IMO, made it easier by ripping through the holes and gaining big chunks...

Yep i think they pushed it back a little later due to weather. Either way i got it set to Tivo, i have to work today. : (

Thanks for the rundown btw.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners were up comfortably for most of the game, but they were never really dominating it. They got some key turnovers and Andy Lee punted the shit outta the ball, so that helped. Gore didn't play much but Hunter had a pretty good game. Later in the second half the team put in a few defensive subs and the team went into cruise control (IMO) and allowed the Rams to come back. They got an onside and then a pretty generous PI penalty to get to first and goal from the 1. They scored and it as a 6 point game. We have a lovely 3 and out, but they come in with some QB (Clemons hurt) who looked like a kicker. We stop them on 4th. We took the rest of the clock out after that.

Crabtree had a couple TD's and Vernon had a nice game too. Akers tossed a TD pass to Crabtree on a fake field goal. Aldon Smith didn't get a sack, but was damn close to half a sack early in the game. Willis played, but seemed to be taking on blocks all game instead of going for the guy with the ball. Like he was seeking them out. It was kind of a strange game to be honest. Never felt in control to me. Seemed like the effort was a little off.