• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone with New names?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The draft worked out great for Mallett, if he's lucky he'll get to sit behind Tom Brady and learn from one of the best in the league for a few years and maybe get a few starts under his belt if Brady goes down for a game or two as he gets older and more injury prone.

Yeah, you are right about that. Mallett must have thought he hit the lottery when New England came calling. He's gettin' paid to stay healthy and learn from the best in the business right now, and we all saw how that worked out for #8.

jaypok626

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Formerly jpok626 on that other board. I didn't post too much, though, and will probably be posting sporadically on this board as well.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL, I remember both those games on tv. BTW, did they ever save those trees...or are they gone?

They did cut down the tress after a hostile take over. I think Yoshi was working the chainsaw for that.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I guess you need to see a VOL versus Gator or Bama game here in Knoxville and your opinion of us might change some ;) But I have to say besides the SEC gamedays most fans here are really cool towards visiting fans.

Believe me tracemeister I could feel the hate for the Gators there. Cal's blue is not a spot on match for the Gators but if they gazed to long at our shirts they started to foam at the mouth because of the reminders. Man they hate the Gators.
I actually became a closet Vols fan after our trip back there. I could sing Rocky Top in my sleep after they put 35 points up against the Bears.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was at that UT loss in Berkeley. Bad feeling. Got revenge when Stanford stomped their ass last season though. Fun day.

It may have been bad in Berkeley that day Ray but I am sure it was nothing like the trip we took to Reno last year with the Bears.
All of my in laws went to UNR and I am still hearing about the Wolf Packs annihilation of Cal.
The one postive that came from that was that I was able to watch every Pack game last year and saw a whole * bunch Of Kap.

* Nice to see that whole is not a forbidden word here. Bye Bye ESPN... you suck.