• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone with New names?

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and bet that in two years it will be clearly obvious that Locker should not have been taken in the first!

Welcome to our new board, Supra.

lol, I hope this prediction is wrong. :D

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ninersickness.jpg

Here you go Sick.

Ha Ha. I looked as well but with no luck. It just wasn't the same w/o that avatar.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ThreeYellowBirds, Calamity04, Giantsmojo, and Xdracule, I think you guys should switch back. :smash::brick:

Well, for what it's worth. This was the ID I wanted, but someone already beat me to it.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lol, I hope this prediction is wrong. :D

Hey Vol I have got to say that the Vols have some of the best fans I have been exposed to.
We travled back to see the Vols crush the Bears in front of a 105,000 rabid fans and they were nothing but class before and after the game.
That was my first live exposure to SEC football and it was the real deal.

We tried to return the favor the next year but I think the Vol fans were in shock with all the freaks hanging from the trees in Berzerkley

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooops....disregard my old flames, new names video.......I thought this was on the general discussion board.....

.....backs out, while tipping hat.......and not trying to fall over drunk at the time.......

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would have to be on the other end of that bet because I was/am a believer in Jake Locker.
I understand the questions that surround him but no retraction here from my draft day hopes.

Hey Coffee, yeah, you certainly weren't alone; I believe he was Clyde's favorite as well. My choice was Mallett, but, barring an injury I won't be seeing him any time soon. Now, of course, I am hoping Kaepernick becomes 'best in class'.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Vol I have got to say that the Vols have some of the best fans I have been exposed to.
We travled back to see the Vols crush the Bears in front of a 105,000 rabid fans and they were nothing but class before and after the game.

We tried to return the favor the next year but I think the Vol fans were in shock with all the freaks hanging from the trees in Berzerkley

LOL, I remember both those games on tv. BTW, did they ever save those trees...or are they gone?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at that UT loss in Berkeley. Bad feeling. Got revenge when Stanford stomped their ass last season though. Fun day.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wanted Oher and then to trade up from the second to grab DHB.

Good memory! I did state that if the Niners stayed at 10 I wanted Orakpo though. DHB at 7 was too high for me, but I'd actually love the Niners to trade for that guy. I still think he could be a good one for a team that has a QB.

The only reason I remember this is because you thought I was crazy for not wanting any WR at all - but we did agree on Oher.

I also had some pretty epic debates about Brown VS Orakpo with Ninerfan84 & Clyde that offseason. For some reason everyone was extremely opinionated about that.

I remember that year because we both actually agreed on Orakpo. I either wanted Orakpo or Malcolm Jenkins. Actually i think that year everyone mostly agreed on the guys we wanted. I know a lot of us were hoping for Britt, Nicks, or DHB in round 2. At least we got a future first rounder out of it.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clyde, what's up with Carbon? What happened to Carson? Was it taken on this site, or does Carbon have some significance as well?

Carbon is my alias in Sharks League. So I thought I'd put the two together. Plus, ESPN holds a special place in my heart so I'll the clyde_carson moniker for that site. :ranger:

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thankful for a new place to post and read about our Niners hopefully without every other post being negative towards Alex Smith.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Carbon is my alias in Sharks League. So I thought I'd put the two together. Plus, ESPN holds a special place in my heart so I'll the clyde_carson moniker for that site. :ranger:

Makes sense, very cool. I agree with your espn comment as well.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess you need to see a VOL versus Gator or Bama game here in Knoxville and your opinion of us might change some ;) But I have to say besides the SEC gamedays most fans here are really cool towards visiting fans.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to be Bigcm88 on the "old" board.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Go back and bet that in two years it will be clearly obvious that Locker should not have been taken in the first!

Welcome to our new board, Supra.

In hindsight, yes, I should have done that bet, but my pride couldn't bare backing down from a statement on a forum board! And like you, my favorite QB of the 2011 class is Ryan Mallett
Here's an interesting blip I found on the Twitter...
@CSBSPATRIOTS
Best Offensive Players so far in Patriots Training Camp this year: Wes Welker, Rob Gronkowski, and Ryan Mallett. #PatriotsTrainingCamp

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hindsight, yes, I should have done that bet, but my pride couldn't bare backing down from a statement on a forum board! And like you, my favorite QB of the 2011 class is Ryan Mallett
@CSBSPATRIOTS
Best Offensive Players so far in Patriots Training Camp this year: Wes Welker, Rob Gronkowski, and Ryan Mallett. #PatriotsTrainingCamp

The draft worked out great for Mallett, if he's lucky he'll get to sit behind Tom Brady and learn from one of the best in the league for a few years and maybe get a few starts under his belt if Brady goes down for a game or two as he gets older and more injury prone.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@CSBSPATRIOTS

Nice snippet, good for Ryan. If Mallett does become a pro-bowl/play-off calibur QB, I fully expect that many will say it was because of his upbringing, and who could argue otherwise. But, I will always believe he was bringing something to the dance regardless of where he wound up.

I hope he continues to do well, but I hope Collin does better. The last thing we need here in camp 49er is another, "oh what could have been QB story".