• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone with New names?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny to recognize names but people have different avatar photos so it's confusing. Sickness without the tree or whatever that was is throwing off my universe.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny to recognize names but people have different avatar photos so it's confusing. Sickness without the tree or whatever that was is throwing off my universe.

I have to agree with you here. Sickness wtf dude? Crabtree is probably crying in a corner somewhere.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I have to agree with you here. Sickness wtf dude? Crabtree is probably crying in a corner somewhere.

Good. I hope he's crying in a corner and his girlfriend sees him and kicks his ass for being such a wimp.

...I mean I 100% support Crabtree while he's in a 49er uniform. (angry face)

I'll have to see if I can find that old picture I used for the Crab-Tree...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ThreeYellowBirds, Calamity04, Giantsmojo, and Xdracule, I think you guys should switch back. :smash::brick:

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good. I hope he's crying in a corner and his girlfriend sees him and kicks his ass for being such a wimp.

...I mean I 100% support Crabtree while he's in a 49er uniform. (angry face)

I'll have to see if I can find that old picture I used for the Crab-Tree...

I may have to give you a rep for that one. That was probably the most classic avatar from the ESPN boards whether you like him or not.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ninersickness.jpg

Here you go Sick.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Thanks Ray! :) And thanks for saving it #1. Now to apply that stupid avatar...

If Crabtree never proves me wrong I can't wait for the day he's gone so I can take it down. Some people see the avatar & assume I liked Crabtree when I was one of the most vocal people against drafting him.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks Ray! :) And thanks for saving it #1. Now to apply that stupid avatar...

If Crabtree never proves me wrong I can't wait for the day he's gone so I can take it down. Some people see the avatar & assume I liked Crabtree when I was one of the most vocal people against drafting him.

You wanted Oher and then to trade up from the second to grab DHB. The only reason I remember this is because you thought I was crazy for not wanting any WR at all - but we did agree on Oher.

Looking back on it now, in a perfect world we could have traded Crabtree for Oher & any of (Tate, Wallace, Butler, possibly even Nicks or Britt, etc) '09 was loaded with WR's. And imagine if we had taken Oher in '09 how that would have changed our '10 draft.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You wanted Oher and then to trade up from the second to grab DHB.

Good memory! I did state that if the Niners stayed at 10 I wanted Orakpo though. DHB at 7 was too high for me, but I'd actually love the Niners to trade for that guy. I still think he could be a good one for a team that has a QB.

The only reason I remember this is because you thought I was crazy for not wanting any WR at all - but we did agree on Oher.

I also had some pretty epic debates about Brown VS Orakpo with Ninerfan84 & Clyde that offseason. For some reason everyone was extremely opinionated about that.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wanted Oher and then to trade up from the second to grab DHB.

Good memory! I did state that if the Niners stayed at 10 I wanted Orakpo though. DHB at 7 was too high for me, but I'd actually love the Niners to trade for that guy. I still think he could be a good one for a team that has a QB.

The only reason I remember this is because you thought I was crazy for not wanting any WR at all - but we did agree on Oher.

I also had some pretty epic debates about Brown VS Orakpo with Ninerfan84 & Clyde that offseason. For some reason everyone was extremely opinionated about that.

I still wanna see Brown is a 3-4 before we declare you the winner of that one. I said all along that Brown would be irrelevant in a 4-3.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still wanna see Brown is a 3-4 before we declare you the winner of that one. I said all along that Brown would be irrelevant in a 4-3.

Clyde, what's up with Carbon? What happened to Carson? Was it taken on this site, or does Carbon have some significance as well?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just in case,
My username was supraman1z, but after losing out on a bet that Jake Locker wouldn't be selected in the 1st round, I had to change it.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just in case,
My username was supraman1z, but after losing out on a bet that Jake Locker wouldn't be selected in the 1st round, I had to change it.

Go back and bet that in two years it will be clearly obvious that Locker should not have been taken in the first!

Welcome to our new board, Supra.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am arich35 on ESPN. I never really posted too much. But I like these message boards way better

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Go back and bet that in two years it will be clearly obvious that Locker should not have been taken in the first!

Welcome to our new board, Supra.

I would have to be on the other end of that bet because I was/am a believer in Jake Locker.
I understand the questions that surround him but no retraction here from my draft day hopes.