• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone watch today on NFL Network?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, JJ needs to just go ahead and give us fans The Cowboy Network. I got sick of seeing Bradford, Lovie, Revis, etc. I waNt all Cowboys and thats it. The offense looks miles ahead of the defense right now. I know in 1 on 1 it heavily favors offense , but 11 on 11 or 7 on 7, it looked like all 3 strings dominated. Scandrick is about the only guy I have noticed on defense so far. They can talk about Mo being fiesty, but I saw him get torched both days- yesterday incomplete , but today complete. I also read he would have had about 3 PIs yesterday. If the defense is trying , the starting Oline is dominating them so far. When the RBs run the ball , there have been huge holes. Dez has looked amazing. TWill has learned to catch with his hands, and Beasley has made some great catches. Havent seen much out of Wit or Escobar yet. Byrd looks like a minature TE. Number 81 has made some plays both days as well. Romo has been fairly sharp - looks tender though. Weeden looks like he could throw it 80 yrds. Props to Dez on the interview afterwards too. Said almost all the right things.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSN Southwest covers the Cowboys a lot.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry had that back when Parcells was here carried the presser live during camp NFL made him shut it down cant remember the reason why to many beers ago

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing good things bout davon coleman. I would like to see Coleman at the 1 and Melton at the 3. Add in a big MLB like Mcclain and the middle looks better than last season.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have some great talent at receiver. Those rookies boyd and washington look really good, would love to see us keep at least 6 receivers and maybe only 2 tight ends. I also think keeping randle is a waste of a roster spot

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how you can use as many 2 TE sets as we do and keep only 2 on the roster. I believe we had 5 on the original 53 man last year. Obviously that is too many, but if we end up keeping Hanna, don't be surprised if we keep 4 (the 4th being a blocker) and I don't see any way possible that it's less than 3.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see any practice, but I did catch some interviews. Jerry was at it again. It's like he just can't help himself. I really wish he'd stop talking to the press.

Conversely, Romo and Dez said all the things you want to hear them say, so nice job by them.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see any practice, but I did catch some interviews. Jerry was at it again. It's like he just can't help himself. I really wish he'd stop talking to the press.

Conversely, Romo and Dez said all the things you want to hear them say, so nice job by them.

I fully agree Carl. It was funny the other day hearing Bayless and Stephen A Smith rip Romo for using the I, me attitude- talking about his best 5 yrs are ahead of him. Those dumbasses both need to be fired. As far as Dez, man one can tell the guy just loves to play football.