• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone want to live with Braylon Edwards in SF?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ochocinco is going to live with a fan in Boston to get acclamated to the city.
Great idea. The requirement are the fan must have the Internet, must have an XBOX 360, and must have a parking spot for Chad's Prius.

New England Patriots' Chad Ochocinco to live with a fan for a while - ESPN Boston

It got me thinking, would any 49er fan living in the bay area want to live with Braylon Edwards for a while? You'd probably have to switch to plastic utensils just to be safe. :-)

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit like this is why I like Ocho. He's not for everyone, but I get a kick out of his antics!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude tried to ride a fucking bull. Got my respect.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Shit like this is why I like Ocho. He's not for everyone, but I get a kick out of his antics!

The reporter asked him if he's sure if he wants to live with a crazy fan, and he responded "Hey I rode a bull during the lockout". :-)

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed! He is one of the few sports stars who does the most to mingle with his fans, be it through twitter, sending random people Louis Vuitton shoes!, taking people out to dinner, on road trips etc... Not to mention his classic touchdown celebrations (thanks Commish for taking the fun out of that!) Hard not to like him after all those antics!

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The dude tried to ride a fucking bull. Got my respect.

I watched maybe a month ago and couldn't believe he actually went through with it. Easily the coolest football related thing in the offseason! I give him mad respect for going through with that craziness. I loved the look in his eyes right before they opened the gate!

Too many people try to categorize him like he's T.O. but he's completely different

Fun (Ocho)

Egomaniac pain in the ass (T.O)

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Ocho was a soccer prep star before pledging to football full time at the end of high school. Got my respect!