• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone think we should cut Miles still

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiborne will get better. Too talented. I think some players you just have to let play the game their way. He is confused right now. No doubt him and Carter have killed us defensively. Both though have way too much talent to sit there and watch P. Manning on Sunday.

The second year of a player is to early to call him a bust. I remember when everyone called Alex Smith a bust, Reggie Bush a bust, and now both players have been key pieces for their teams in the last 2-3 seasons. Talent usually wins out, and while not always the case, it usually finds a way to at least make a player look good on the field eventually. You're right though, I'd bet that Mo and BC will be fine as the season and next year come around.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your question in relation to cutting him this year, or next year? My comment about not cutting him was about this year because I thought this was a follow up to some threads about trading and cutting him. If we are talking about next year, then that could change things, but I can't answer at this point. If we cut him next year there is a very slight cap savings as compared to keeping him. If we cut him post 6/1 there is a pretty big cap savings next year and also a pretty big savings going forward. But, whether or not we need to bring in another WR and wipe that savings out would be a big piece of the decision making process. I don't see how that answer is known right now. He certainly is not worth anywhere near his cap hit of the next 3 years, but Mike Wallace just signed and he sure isn't worth his contract. I just think WRs in this league are the most overpaid players. So you either pay, or you do without.

But, there is absolutely no reason to cut him right now.

My questions are in regards to after the season. Cutting him now is irrational.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone said cut him during the season.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what name did you post under at espn?

Mr Doom and Gloom himself

NateNewton1001

That was the only person that ever went on and on and on about Jenkins

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone said cut him during the season.

There were unlimited comments about cutting him before the season and going with the other guys we already have (how is cutting him now different?) and there was a thread just last week about trading him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr Doom and Gloom himself

NateNewton1001

That was the only person that ever went on and on and on about Jenkins

I was thinking that also, but then looked at his posts:

A bunch of 11 or 12 win predictions and this beauty:
"I agree with bluejinx. Loved it when theismans skinny leg snapped. I also loved it when rg3 went down in the playoffs"

Seems more FWD/TRS after seeing that

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that also, but then looked at his posts:

A bunch of 11 or 12 win predictions and this beauty:
"I agree with bluejinx. Loved it when theismans skinny leg snapped. I also loved it when rg3 went down in the playoffs"

Seems more FWD/TRS after seeing that

It's Nate .....

we look good it's superbowl... lose and it's the end of the world

we could be winless and and FWD TRS would have us scoring 50 and being undefeated the rest of the season. In their post they never thought we would lose no matter what our record or injuries were