• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone still talking Fantasy??

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK FANTASY! FUCK RODDY WHITE! AND FUCK RAY RICE!

Thanks so much for making Husker fans look like arseholes.

Hopefully everyone else is aware the majority of us are widely considered the most gracious, hospitable fans in college football

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey thanks everyone. Its a toss up for me now. I would hate for NO to go off and have the Bills play a good game. I guess it comes down to turnover, and who gets more. Car has been a stud all yr, and helped me get where I am.

As for Romo, not sure who else is on the WW. I can look to Big Ben, who I have also. Others are Dalton, Fitzpatrick, Palmer, Flacco, Tannehill, Manual. Worse part is, they play on Monday.

I also have Murray, so at least I can look forward to the running game...

If Joe's weather report is accurate. .I'd go with almost any of those options over Romo and McCown. Especially Palmer, and, if he's available, Glennon vs. The Bills

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Joe's weather report is accurate. .I'd go with almost any of those options over Romo and McCown. Especially Palmer, and, if he's available, Glennon vs. The Bills

Yeah im starting to rethink my options as well. Was going to play McCown over RG3 because of matchup and weather..might just roll with my guy now.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if weather is a factor for both, then who should I play...LOL Flacco or Palmer, who is also 50/50. If I had to choose between Romo and McCown in the weather, I think McCown makes sense, he plays in it more.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if weather is a factor for both, then who should I play...LOL Flacco or Palmer, who is also 50/50. If I had to choose between Romo and McCown in the weather, I think McCown makes sense, he plays in it more.

Just being a smart ass because I'm bored, and not adding a dammed thing to the conversation. .. But. .lol
Until this year, he has simply held the clip board in cold weather games. With yearly cold weather games in the Meadowlands, whatever the 'Skins call their Stadium, and also in Philly.. Romo has quite a bit more actual gametime in cold weather than McCown has had

Last edited by a moderator:

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just being a smart ass because I'm bored, and not adding a dammed thing to the conversation. .. But. .lol
Until this year, he has simply held the clip board in cold weather games. With yearly cold weather games in the Meadowlands, whatever the 'Skins call their Stadium, and also in Philly.. Romo has quite a bit more actual gametime in cold weather than McCown has had

I think I am trying to talk myself into McCown, lol.....

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks so much for making Husker fans look like arseholes.

Hopefully everyone else is aware the majority of us are widely considered the most gracious, hospitable fans in college football

My apologies. Had a very bad season...

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, if you don't live in the snow belt, let me just say that usually the media (weather persons) over-exaggerate the first snowfall. It's almost like they want a major snow storm!

Chicago is expected to get anywhere from 2-3 inches which in the grand scheme of things is only a problem during rush-hour. Otherwise, it shouldn't be a problem - even for the Bears.

But the weather outlook continues to change from this winter threat down to a flurry.

Will still be cold though at game-time. And the turf will still be bad.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. at this time of the fantasy year, I like to look at streaks to gauge my projections for the week. And over the past 3 games, if you compare Romo to McCown, McCown is a much more solid play than Romo.

McCown has almost twice as many passing yards (on average), a slight bump on TD passes, with the same amount of INT - which also gives McCown the mathematical edge over Romo in fantasy points.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you don't live in the snow belt, let me just say that usually the media (weather persons) over-exaggerate the first snowfall. It's almost like they want a major snow storm!

Chicago is expected to get anywhere from 2-3 inches which in the grand scheme of things is only a problem during rush-hour. Otherwise, it shouldn't be a problem - even for the Bears.

But the weather outlook continues to change from this winter threat down to a flurry.

Will still be cold though at game-time. And the turf will still be bad.

Snow is one thing... hows the wind going to be??

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snow is one thing... hows the wind going to be??

They're forecasting 17 mph wind (which is minimal).

The Ravens-Bears game a month ago was much windier, with gusts up to 46 mph. That was the game that had the weather delay (and a tornado touched down down-state). McCown was limited to 216 passing yards and 1 TD. (But was still was better than Flacco.)

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to start a new thread, but i have two dilemmas:

Riley Cooper or Jordy Nelson?
Alfred Morris or Bobby Rainey?

In another league I am playing Boldin over Crabtree, would anyone do the opposite?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're forecasting 17 mph wind (which is minimal).

The Ravens-Bears game a month ago was much windier, with gusts up to 46 mph. That was the game that had the weather delay (and a tornado touched down down-state). McCown was limited to 216 passing yards and 1 TD. (But was still was better than Flacco.)

I just wish it was not the monday game... would love to have the decision made for me... But no, i have decide without knowledge.... thank you NFL, for my irrational scheduling problem...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Night in Chicago, temp will be around 10 degrees, with winds near 20 MPH. Wind chill may dip below zero. Romo nor McCown are safe bets, but SHOULD have good games if the weather doesn't effect them too much.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you are right, Tuesday we can say I told ya so, cuz until is played there just isn't anything for certain.

Well its officially Tuesday. I told you so? lol

Seriously though Im glad I went with McCown and I hope the OP did as well. I was contemplating going RG3 or McCown and ended up going McCown. I was down 41 points going into the game tonight and I had McCown and Brandon Marshall...had I played RG3 I would have lost my game and my season would be over. Total gut call that paid off for me.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its officially Tuesday. I told you so? lol

Seriously though Im glad I went with McCown and I hope the OP did as well. I was contemplating going RG3 or McCown and ended up going McCown. I was down 41 points going into the game tonight and I had McCown and Brandon Marshall...had I played RG3 I would have lost my game and my season would be over. Total gut call that paid off for me.

Is still Monday in Colorado:suds: