• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

anyone seriously think ...

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then that's your problem. just because he was introduced to you as all-around kind of player doesn't mean he can't be a starter. he HAS BEEN a starter! and i'd say he handled being a starter pretty well. the sox are NOT in dire need of a third baseman. they have some dire needs, but that's not one of them. if they can 'reasonably' upgrade at third then fine. but they are NOT desperate there.
Uhhh, ok, so its my problem. I think I can live with that.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a while since there has been any updates on the Harper/Machado front. From what the reports are saying, it looks like the Sox for the most part are down to Machado, with Harper all but being out of the running. Apparently we've even tendered a contract offer for Machado. If the continuing rumors are correct tho, he supposedly still prefers to playing for the Yankees. But as always money talks, bullshit walks. Guess we'll have to wait and see on him.

As to Harper, I have no idea what's going on with him, but I suspect he either lands with the Dodgers or the Nats manage to lure him back with an even better contract than previously offered.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm still rooting against machado and hope they can somehow work out a deal for harper.